Spider-Man - No way home (SPOILERS!)

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATTENTION SPOILERS ! SPOILERS! Saw no way home with my gf last night, my advice is GO SEE IT! I can’t say to much but there are MANY MANY FAMILIAR FACES and the story line is so good, wasn’t a Tom Holland fan but he really changes your mind. Anyone else seen it ? Garfield and Maguire were awesome and seeing the venom scene at the end really opens the possibilities.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched it tonight. It was entertaining, but not Marvel's best movie. Probably wouldn't rate it in the top 10 MCU movies.

It was heavily packed with fan service which was good, but it feels like the storyline suffered because of it. Still worth a watch though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched it tonight. It was entertaining, but not Marvel's best movie. Probably wouldn't rate it in the top 10 MCU movies.

It was heavily packed with fan service which was good, but it feels like the storyline suffered because of it. Still worth a watch though.
What do you mean by fan service?

PS tried watching it tonight, literally lasted 10 mins as I was bored AF. Plus Spiderman is the weakest "hero" and a pansy who shoots jizz from his wrists lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

PS tried watching it tonight, literally lasted 10 mins as I was bored AF. Plus Spiderman is the weakest "hero" and a pansy who shoots jizz from his wrists lol
LOL just lots of old actors returning and throwbacks to older quotes and memes pretty much.

Had a ball watching it. Crowd reactions were insane.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Basically just a whole lot of reminiscing about the old Spider-man movies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was great to see Mcguires cameo. Made me feel old when a bunch of teenagers started making a big deal about Mcguire coming back 20 years later after the first movie...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched it 2 nights ago. Was one of the more average MCU movies. Was mainly just nostalgia