Spencer Leniu

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree that he us not 800k but he has played really well in the WC. Defensively he has been really strong, shut down suli well. To say he has nit played well in the WC is not correct. I've watched every minute of Samoa
I was talking more about with the ball. He should be scoring more than 1 try in the world cup against such weak opposition. He isn’t aggressive enough in attack for my liking. I’m comparing him against top centres.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's usually pretty spot on with any Panther rumours.
He said Madden was a certain to sign with Penrith. I think Lenui stays now but we will see. The amount of unexpected moves this off season is crazy, got no idea what’s happening next. Probably Allan gone.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He usually is on the money. though I read that as as of today (Leinu is over in England playing so clearly nothing happens till maybe next month or so)

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I agree that he us not 800k but he has played really well in the WC. Defensively he has been really strong, shut down suli well. To say he has nit played well in the WC is not correct. I've watched every minute of Samoa
he is uneducated dawg, he has played well.
and if comes to us it will be at fullback

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't disagree about his impact with the ball, I'm just concerned about his ability to play more than 20 minutes a game and maintain a similar level of impact. Like I said he was a noticeably poor defender in that Panther team and it's why Cleary rarely ever gave him more minutes and instead prefered playing someone like Sorenson through the middle more over him.

Panther invested a lot of time and money into him and he just hasn't lived up to expectations so far, maybe he does eventually but right now he just feels like a player Panther would be willing to cut to help manage their roster and Gus having a hard on for anything Panther just can't help himself but chase him.

Has he played in the WC by the way? If he has what's his minutes been like?
he has injured his shoulder, hoping to be back for this weeks game

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran into Gus at around 3am this morning at sefton playhouse, told me the Leniu deal is a go. We also signed Mitch Moses and Michael Chee Kam to replace Aaron Shoupp. 2023 year of the dog
lol

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ran into Gus at around 3am this morning at sefton playhouse, told me the Leniu deal is a go. We also signed Mitch Moses and Michael Chee Kam to replace Aaron Shoupp. 2023 year of the dog
I didn’t see him there