Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will kill myself. Liverpool being bought by Qatar, Bulldog becoming Panther. My sport teams are ruined.
Sad to see the whole EPL is going in that direction. As long as they stay clear from my Gunners. Even though US owners aren’t any better lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His one but moses was at the big bash cricket tonight celebrating and drinking wat if he was at belmore today
Most people that make the big calls early on about signings actually know someone who works at the club buddy. I assume that relying on random people who post online will make you look foolish Joel.

I've never had a single recruitment scoop. And I seriously don't care. I generally just hold off until an announcement is made. Works better than trying to throw out feelers for information to people who likely have no idea

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanna say sorry every bulldog fan im just begging for us to get moses sorry for posting heaps of stuff

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad to see the whole EPL is going in that direction. As long as they stay clear from my Gunners. Even though US owners aren’t any better lol
We're in good hands on both accounts.

Love that the board stayed strong behind Arteta. He had huge raps, took him some time but now in full bloom.

I'm quietly confident this will be a similar journey for Ciro. Gus and the board rate him, might take some time but once it clicks, it's good night Irene for the other 16 teams!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spencer coming wouldn’t surprise most, particularly with ogre back in our corner and his massive raps on him, let alone the fact CC is here and knows what he’s capable of.

adding Penrith probably promised him the world and didn’t deliver