Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Malla

Reaction score
FFS this thread is a laugh.

Grown men with the he said / she said caper ...

Never understand why anyone really cares about the ITK bullshit. If you've insider info and share it, surely you know there'll always be people who question you. Just part of the dance really.

Same if you feel people are full of it. Who cares? We can all make up our minds independently so I certainly don't need someone telling me if someone is full of it ... or not.

Who really cares?
Surely you couldn’t see I was trolling?? Lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Small talk trolling and general spin aside, any hope we could get this guy kennellers? CC must be a chance of taking some good talent away..
I saw the Salmon bs really hoping we aren't getting that fucker, aside from being a weak gutted dog he is bog average.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be good. Leniu could’ve broken free on the sideline if he wanted to though. It was a bit like the old “hold me back bro” stuff you saw in Bankstown haha
It was a massive hold me back moment lol
As if that bald trainer could have held back a 120kg mid 20s primed athlete

Malla

Reaction score
Small talk trolling and general spin aside, any hope we could get this guy kennellers? CC must be a chance of taking some good talent away..
I saw the Salmon bs really hoping we aren't getting that fucker, aside from being a weak gutted dog he is bog average.
Do you think Leniu can start and maintain the aggression and power he plays with off the bench?
Leota would be great!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Leota would be amazing. Exactly type guy we need. Experienced and puts on game in game out.

That said leinu wouldn’t he bad pending $

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think Leniu can start and maintain the aggression and power he plays with off the bench?
Leota would be great!
That's the question isn't it I have always sort of questioned his minutes/stamina etc but he is improving I think, sure has some beast mode in him.
Point well taken about Leota he would be great and maybe more what we need..one of these two please if its workable, work some magic CC and Gus.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Leota would be great!
Lenui is trained to do what he is doing now, that is come on for explosive bursts and add aggression. he can definitely play big minutes, just needs more game time. His problem he has arguably 2 of the best in front of him

Malla

Reaction score
Lenui is trained to do what he is doing now, that is come on for explosive bursts and add aggression. he can definitely play big minutes, just needs more game time. His problem he has arguably 2 of the best in front of him
Mate if he can sustain that energy against starting props then he can be one of the most damaging forwards in the comp. I agree with you, he’s definitely shown signs he can do it

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate if he can sustain that energy against starting props then he can be one of the most damaging forwards in the comp. I agree with you, he’s definitely shown signs he can do it
Cheers scoop

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only club genuinely being linked to Spencer by most the media and analysts are the Dragons. They’d have some spare coin too considering they just moved on
Tareq Sims, Josh McGuire, Andrew McCollough, Danial Alvaro, Tautau Moga, Jack Gosiewski

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The only club genuinely being linked to Spencer by most the media and analysts are the Dragons. They’d have some spare coin too considering they just moved on
Tareq Sims, Josh McGuire, Andrew McCollough, Danial Alvaro, Tautau Moga, Jack Gosiewski
He won’t go to the Dragons, if he were to leave it would be to us i feel as Ciraldo is here and he almost signed with us last time but as @Bulldogsteve said he chose to stay with his friends. Panthers are gonna lose a player or two out of Martin, Crighton, Lenui, Staines and To’o for 2023.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He won’t go to the Dragons, if he were to leave it would be to us i feel as Ciraldo is here and he almost signed with us last time but as @Bulldogsteve said he chose to stay with his friends. Panthers are gonna lose a player or two out of Martin, Crighton, Lenui, Staines and To’o for 2023.
Hope you’re right but if he is looking at his next contract in the view to make money then the Dragons have front and centre seat. Hope Ciraldo, Kikau and Burton get in his ear.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The last few would be minimum wage.

Tariq, McGuire wouldn’t of been. McCullough has said he’s not going anywhere? He’s contracted. Much like our flano situation. No one will take him at his $.

They also upgraded bird who was probz on a shit deal after all his injuries and amone who Wayne went at.