Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Malla

Reaction score
Before I close off and step away from this thread, allegations against me have been proven false.
I am not expecting the apology that I deserve, however that says more about the people already lies and rumours about me
Have a good day. Go Dogs!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Before I close off and step away from this thread, allegations against me have been proven false.
I am not expecting the apology that I deserve, however that says more about the people already lies and rumours about me
I still stand by what I said (no inside information, "rumours" posted in-line with your agendas, very bad track record, etc.). If you actually wanted to step away you would of said nothing. You deleting your posts/threads doesn't mean people are lying either. I think deep down you know it (otherwise like I originally said your memory is shot).

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Soooooo…. You guys are gonna go get a room & put this topic to bed?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Step on me please

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FFS this thread is a laugh.

Grown men with the he said / she said caper ...

Never understand why anyone really cares about the ITK bullshit. If you've insider info and share it, surely you know there'll always be people who question you. Just part of the dance really.

Same if you feel people are full of it. Who cares? We can all make up our minds independently so I certainly don't need someone telling me if someone is full of it ... or not.

Who really cares?