Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I stand by my comments before his game today. He is comfortably worth 500k and to all who laughed suck a fat one. Keep in mind we paid 650k for a flop like Napa.
He isn't worth 500k LOL

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
TPJ played a significant role in beating melbourne into submission. It was an ol school props performance, and set the tone for the match. It was obviously his intended role given he was moved into the starting side prior to kick off, and he did it bloody well.
Throw in Paul Vaughan and Luke Thompson with Pangai fucken beastly

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have enough forwards,and y would we go for leniu,when he rejected us before,no thanks

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could this be lenui getting pushed out. I dont know where he has seen this but looks about right.
5239CAF1-8778-49D4-8CCE-F1D9B43F2D19.jpeg

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could this be lenui getting pushed out. I dont know where he has seen this but looks about right.
View attachment 30875
If Leniu is on what he is reported (500k). I can see the Panthers wanting him out to relive salary cap pressure. He played limited minutes this year and was in/out of the side.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Leniu is on what he is reported (500k). I can see the Panthers wanting him out to relive salary cap pressure. He played limited minutes this year and was in/out of the side.
thats not what is reported for a start, it is around $300k

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
both Leniu and Staines are reportedly on "around 300k".

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Cleary and Fletcher going to get on their soap box and talk shit again about how Penrith is the best club for all of these players development? Hypocrites..
Would have been hilarious if the Eels knocked them out in straight sets the other week after those comments.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Been dropped for the past two weeks and basically would of missed the grand final last year if TPJ didn’t get injured. Matt Eisunhuth and Jaeman Salmon are both favored over him (lol).In this thread it was confirmed he was very close to signing but chose to stay with mates, maybe with Burton and Kiks here he might change his mind with the situation.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spencer Lenui is a fucking gun of the bench, why would Penrith choose Eisenhuth and Salmon over him. Hope he can get a release and sign with us. Brings energy and enthusiasm to the team. He runs hard and never misses tackles. He is exactly the type of player we need off the bench!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Been dropped for the past two weeks and basically would of missed the grand final last year if TPJ didn’t get injured. Matt Eisunhuth and Jaeman Salmon are both favored over him (lol).In this thread it was confirmed he was very close to signing but chose to stay with mates, maybe with Burton and Kiks here he might change his mind with the situation.
Na don't want him, probably has a terrible attitude.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd still sign him, I think he has so much potential, even if it's a 20-30 minute bench role. I was really big on him 1-2 years ago (been a bit disappointing, but I still think he's got it).