Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign this bloke asap, hes an absolute tank, surely if hes dropped for the GF next week he ll be fuming and we can make an offer for starting most weeks, him, Thommo, TPJ, Vaughan in the same pack next year would be unreal

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I stand by my comments before his game today. He is comfortably worth 500k and to all who laughed suck a fat one. Keep in mind we paid 650k for a flop like Napa.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to school with him, nobody knew even played footy until he emerged in Sharks outfit. Was not even quick at school, always a laugh for the boys that guy
Did he go to Bass Hill high I thought he had state records in athletics for sprinting.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
According to fox sports game stats he only made 38 running metres and 4 tackles..... explain to me again why he's worth 5-600k ?
If that's your logic explain to me why TPJ's worth 750k using/after tonight's game (just using your logic). If Leniu can play 40-50 minutes he's a gun. Anyways from this game Leniu passed the eye test (yes, only 11 minutes). What a player is worth is different to what you have to play. I don't know about now, but when he was "available" previously if we wanted him that's what we would of had to pay (500-600k).

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's your logic explain to me why TPJ's worth 750k using/after tonight's game (just using your logic). If Leniu can play 40-50 minutes he's a gun. Anyways from this game Leniu passed the eye test (yes, only 11 minutes). What a player is worth is different to what you have to play. I don't know about now, but when he was "available" previously if we wanted him that's what we would of had to pay (500-600k).
At current I think it would be crazy to pay him 5-600k.... sure he may be worth that kind of money one day but as of right now he can't even crack first grade... also I've never thought TPJ was worth 750k and after tonight's game he showed exactly why it was a risk paying him that much, I think the kennels in for a very wild ride with him next year.. very hot one week very cold the next.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At current I think it would be crazy to pay him 5-600k.... sure he may be worth that kind of money one day but as of right now he can't even crack first grade... also I've never thought TPJ was worth 750k and after tonight's game he showed exactly why it was a risk paying him that much, I think the kennels in for a very wild ride with him next year.. very hot one week very cold the next.
He can’t crack first grade in the best side in the comp. Broncos paid around 500k to keep Piakura who hadn’t played first grade and didn’t end up making his debut till the final rounds of the comp.

Unfortunately your conservative valuations would lead us to signing no one. I also say worth 500k knowing he would be coming to the dogs. We haven’t proven anything. Storm or Roosters could probably get him for 20% less.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the right price would be worth getting definitely has ability and great on his feet

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF we could get Leniu, then we should... we have only signed Vaughn for 2022, TPJ can be utilised both in the middle and on the edge, Seumanufagai is okay for depth only and anyway is not a longer term option, Hetherington is always suspended, Thompson is little better discipline wise and on big money and is potentially looking elsewhere, Teaupa supposedly has a big future but you cannot know with juniors, Atoni is gone, Ogden's soft etc.

Leniu would be a no brainer IMO
Teupa - was he injured most of ths year? didnt see him afterfirst few rounds of flegg

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ played a significant role in beating melbourne into submission. It was an ol school props performance, and set the tone for the match. It was obviously his intended role given he was moved into the starting side prior to kick off, and he did it bloody well.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we get it you hate the guy(f nose why)..average player i also don't want but why the rage bro :tearsofjoy:

th (5).jpg

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPJ played a significant role in beating melbourne into submission. It was an ol school props performance, and set the tone for the match. It was obviously his intended role given he was moved into the starting side prior to kick off, and he did it bloody well.
yeh he played great. Thats his position as a middle, he is not an edge player

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I commented on his recent post saying come to dogs and he liked it so its a really good bonus if he doesn’t play in the gf with leota coming back but he could with tpj possibly out. Burton and naden are the popular bunch in the panthers along with addo-carr being a popular person in the league.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
100%