Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Malla

Reaction score
I guess I’d be emotional to if I was interested in claiming inside mail and being exposed.

Although I don’t understand what makes someone be so desperate for attention to do such things personally.

Seems rather sad.
Hehehehehehs

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty emotional right now…. Total Fool hasn’t been serviced for almost a week!

It’s that time of the month….
Are you saying you have been working in the garden for the last week and have blisters all over your hands?!?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Elliot to Warriors? Huh?
I'm sure you remember. You had an agenda against Elliott so you decided to say he was 100% going to the warriors (we extended him instead). You're either acting dumb or have a shot memory, you decide.

Malla

Reaction score
I'm sure you remember. You had an agenda against Elliott so you decided to say he was 100% going to the warriors (we extended him instead). You're either acting dumb or have a shot memory, you decide.
I’ve never said such a thing mate lol wtf

Malla

Reaction score
But I was half right at least
If you’re so adamant I said it then I’ll take that
50/50

Malla

Reaction score
I have searched through the forum and cannot find anything about Elliot to the Warriors?

I can see something about Elliot to Dragons however that was reported by Fox, no inside scoops there.

Can you please confirm where I said Elliot to Warriors please?

Thanks.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have searched through the forum and cannot find anything about Elliot to the Warriors?

I can see something about Elliot to Dragons however that was reported by Fox, no inside scoops there.

Can you please confirm where I said Elliot to Warriors please?

Thanks.
You said cowboys and warriors are interested in Elliot and warriors are more likely. You didn’t say he signed with them but.