Rumour Spencer Leniu

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rip. I guess that leaves Guler, Lodge or stick with what we have. Not much available after that. Players pop up all the time but not a lot of obvious options right now. I was really hoping we'd get Leniu.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is AFB “homesick” for Sydney yet?
Possibly sign darryn schonig from Melbourne so we can have a player back for letting them have dale finucane.

Malla

Reaction score
Damn it. Missing out Leniu is a blow as we really need a meter eater prop. That's a fucking shame as he looks the goods. I assume Penrith upped their offer and promised him a starting spot. @Malla said that he had verbally agreed to terms but Penrith have obviously convinced him to stay. In 22, we'll be a better side than Penrith so he'll regret it

I hope this mean we don't settle and re-sign Napa or worse those c***s Lodge or Klemmer. We need to go for young gun props

Apart from missing out on Staines and Leniu, we've nailed all of our other big recruitment targets so I guess we can't complain (too much) but Leniu would have been really nice.
Yeah mate they upped their offer and we weren’t willing to match that or go higher.
His loss, not ours.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh well. He's a great prospect that will have a breakout season but we already signed Burton so we can't be too upset.

Thankfully finding good props is easier than finding good halves. At least we made Penrith pay a hell of a lot more to keep him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rip. I guess that leaves Guler, Lodge or stick with what we have. Not much available after that. Players pop up all the time but not a lot of obvious options right now. I was really hoping we'd get Leniu.
Guler or Vaughan for no one else really

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably a good move for Leniu... stays with the club he has come through the grades with but with what I assume was a significant pay rise... but the contract is for only two years and if he establishes himself in 2021-2022 (which he should), he will be able to demand a bumper contract in 2 years' time

apart from upgrading Leniu's contract, the Panthers also have to upgrade Crichton, Yeo and Luai, and would already have a couple big money players already taking up a good portion of their cap (Cleary, Kikau)... interesting times ahead at the foot of the mountains