Spam Andrew Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the fans are outraged and like other posters have said, we have the backing of the majority of supporters across the league and have the opportunity to back Greenturd into a corner here. I doubt Andrew Hill is reading the kennel and all the posts of people asking him to give a big fuck you to the NRL. So let's spam his social media accounts, let him know that if he stands up for our boys then we will give him our total support and he will see a rise in membership numbers, Tell him that if he justs bends over and takes the fine then we will take actions in our hands and boycott games!

I only have his twitter account but once I finish work I will update with other contact options.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hilly1234?lang=en

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just watched the full 8 minute interview with Andrew Hill on the club's website. He sounded very professional and offered the required balance.

Its the CEO's job to professionally represent all Club stakeholders.

From our Club's admin point of view the players were immature and their actions were defended by him as being out of character but have caused great harm. I gathered from his press conference the players were not meant to be in that part of the pub on the balcony. If that is the case then yes they had their privacy invaded but they know as high profile footballers that scumbag press will be trying to find dirt and they dumbly obliged.

If you haven't watched the whole interview, I would recommend you take a look. He says the club is working through the breach notice and will be presenting a response in 5 days.

A

Alexander the Great

I just watched the full 8 minute interview with Andrew Hill on the club's website. He sounded very professional and offered the required balance.

Its the CEO's job to professionally represent all Club stakeholders.

From our Club's admin point of view the players were immature and their actions were defended by him as being out of character but have caused great harm. I gathered from his press conference the players were not meant to be in that part of the pub on the balcony. If that is the case then yes they had their privacy invaded but they know as high profile footballers that scumbag press will be trying to find dirt and they dumbly obliged.

If you haven't watched the whole interview, I would recommend you take a look. He says the club is working through the breach notice and will be presenting a response in 5 days.
Well this is the boards first test to see if they have the club/players/fans at heart.
Let's see how we go.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think the club wants this in the papers for weeks to come. Don't be surprised if they just cop it and hope that it's all forgotten asap. Hopefully next year they'll be smarter about mad Monday and how it's held.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think the club wants this in the papers for weeks to come. Don't be surprised if they just cop it and hope that it's all forgotten asap. Hopefully next year they'll be smarter about mad Monday and how it's held.
Yep, and next Mad Monday we have they'll definitely wanna make sure it's secure because you'll probably get double the photographers hanging about because they'll be hoping for a repeat.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stuff the boys. We have Elliott strip and another who wants to touch his willy. We just lost JayCar as a sponsor. They deserve what they got.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, and next Mad Monday we have they'll definitely wanna make sure it's secure because you'll probably get double the photographers hanging about because they'll be hoping for a repeat.
I heard someone on the radio saying its probably the end of mad Monday for a lot of clubs.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard someone on the radio saying its probably the end of mad Monday for a lot of clubs.
I reckon that's ridiculous. It's a damn tradition for finishing the season off, and it's not only League a lot of sports celebrate it. Just like how us workers have xmas parties to celebrate the end of our work year with coworkers.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon that's ridiculous. It's a damn tradition for finishing the season off, and it's not only League a lot of sports celebrate it. Just like how us workers have xmas parties to celebrate the end of our work year with coworkers.
If they do it a little later and keep the venue information under wraps they avoid alot of the scrutiny and interest dies down. Personally I don't think there was alot to celebrate this year, without that run of wins late in the season they could have easily ended up with the spoon.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they do it a little later and keep the venue information under wraps they avoid alot of the scrutiny and interest dies down. Personally I don't think there was alot to celebrate this year, without that run of wins late in the season they could have easily ended up with the spoon.
Well they probably would have just drown their sorrows instead, while still getting naked to Sweet Caroline :laughing:

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pardon my french but I hate this shit. This whole thing stinks of politics.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Leagues club will write the football club a cheque for the 250k and make sure the machines don’t pay for a while...

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
The loss if the &500000 and the fine will be picked by cancellation of the contracts of those involved in this ongoing farce, early intervention of the above may have avoided the inevitable.
“ We Reap What We Sow”

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Three helicopters and long range mics, stakeouts with guillie/yowie suits with dig in commencing in late August for Toby Zerna at Reardo's farm.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The loss if the &500000 and the fine will be picked by cancellation of the contracts of those involved in this ongoing farce, early intervention of the above may have avoided the inevitable.
“ We Reap What We Sow”
retardman.jpg

Raza50

Waterboy
Reaction score
Watch Fox tonight and see further repercussions from mad Mondays fallout, we asked for it, taking on the media and pretending its everyone fault except the guilty party, sorry mad Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.