Sowards 2022 predictions

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Good. Let more people write us off to give us even more motivation going into next season.

If Baz can't get this squad into the top 8 then he should be fired.
It's a fringe top 8 team at best bro. We still have one of the weaker spines going around.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a fringe top 8 team at best bro. We still have one of the weaker spines going around.
Hooker is a problem but if Cook can pass off the ground and not be a total fuck up like JMK then we'll be fine. Especially with BBO off the bench to break games open.

Even if Averillo or Wakeham are with Burton in the halves I think we'll be fine because Burton is that good and both those guys won't have to do as much. As shit as we were this season, we lost 10 plus games by 12 points or less so Burton, Fox, Vaughan, TPJ etc will turn a lot of those games into wins on talent alone.

You also have to remember that Newcastle and the Titans were horrible teams that both made the 8 so making the top 8 isn't as hard as it used to be. We might not make the 8 but the expectations at the club should be that we make it.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has dragons in the top 8. Hahah **** has no clue.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hooker is a problem but if Cook can pass off the ground and not be a total fuck up like JMK then we'll be fine. Especially with BBO off the bench to break games open.

Even if Averillo or Wakeham are with Burton in the halves I think we'll be fine because Burton is that good and both those guys won't have to do as much. As shit as we were this season, we lost 10 plus games by 12 points or less so Burton, Fox, Vaughan, TPJ etc will turn a lot of those games into wins on talent alone.

You also have to remember that Newcastle and the Titans were horrible teams that both made the 8 so making the top 8 isn't as hard as it used to be. We might not make the 8 but the expectations at the club should be that we make it.
Yeah ofcourse we have a realistic chance with so many shit teams in the comp.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people expecting us to rocket straight into the top 8 are being really optimistic. I think 13 is a pretty fair guess by Soward. I honestly think we will be somewhere around 10th to 13th.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have been mediocre for too long now. New team, new attitude, we a coming to fuck shit up!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh cant take him too seriously. Of course he tipped dragons to make the 8 even though they will be a worse side next year. I suppose his optimism is after they signed gun Moses Mbye.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think people expecting us to rocket straight into the top 8 are being really optimistic. I think 13 is a pretty fair guess by Soward. I honestly think we will be somewhere around 10th to 13th.
I'd be disappointed with 13. Im thinking 8th to 12th at this stage.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon our range for next year is 6th to 13th.
So my prediction is 9th

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it was Peter Sterling I would sit up and take notice, but Soward; PFFT!!!!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree but would probably extend to 6-9/10
realistically i think we have a better squad than and should be beating tigers, cowboys, dragons, broncos, knights. i think teams of equal ability that could log jam 6-10th with us are titans, warriors, canberra (with fogarty), sharks. then teams better than us penrith, melbourne, south’s manly and easts and then maybe parra if they fire. my guess the ladder would finish round about this, with top 4 and bottom 4 locked in and the other 8 subject to chop and change position

1. Melbourne
2. Penrith
3. Easts
4. Manly
5. Souths (no reynolds)
6. Parra
7. Sharks
8. Dogs
9. Titans
10. Canberra
11. Knights
12. Warriors
13. Broncos
14. Dragons
15. Cowboys
16. Tigers

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we finish out of the 8, that is a failure. Enough with the excuses. It is now time for performance

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha to all those that have us in the bottom 4, give yourselves an uppercut and go watch netball.

If we end up in the bottom 4 then it will be all on the coach. NO WAY are we a bottom 4 squad next year.

Snusnu

New Pup
Reaction score
And what are next Saturdays winning lotto numbers Jamie ?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MILKMAN.!!! What an absolute BELLEND :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: