Other News Source Souths star offered to rival club - Latrell Mitchell

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s Bennett’s last year at the Wabbits, Mitchell won’t be the last player leaving. Ditto Bellamy and Melbourne.

Go Dogs
Probably Bennett’s parting gift to the Broncos/Kevvie since he won’t be at the Rabbits beyond this year

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see it now. The Bulldogs herald Mitchell as a great signing on the way to a premiership before he disappears overseas in the middle of the night. Meanwhile back in Sydney, Mundine is pissing himself laughing that he cannot believe the Bulldogs fell for it a 3rd time.

I repeat - ANY player that is greatly connected with Mundine should NEVER be signed by this club again even if it were a potential immortal.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what Latrell is paying for the Daly M ? He mightn’t have been fit enough last year, but he wouldn’t have blow out a candle at the post match interview after the charity shield

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see it now. The Bulldogs herald Mitchell as a great signing on the way to a premiership before he disappears overseas in the middle of the night. Meanwhile back in Sydney, Mundine is pissing himself laughing that he cannot believe the Bulldogs fell for it a 3rd time.

I repeat - ANY player that is greatly connected with Mundine should NEVER be signed by this club again even if it were a potential immortal.
Any player who hangs around with the arsehole Mundane, will never become an immortal, no matter how much potential he has, he will become like the mouth Mundane, and arseholes can only deliver, (we all know what).