Other News Source Souths star offered to rival club - Latrell Mitchell

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He'll stay at Souths. Just another ploy to get more money.

Personally, doesn't sit well with me when players do this as it shows massive disrespect to the club. Glad it's them not us personally.

Another bullet dodged?
Exactly, wouldn't have let Allen and Sualli walk it latrell wasn't staying

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Souths played better with allan at fb
Agree. I think Latrell had his moments and was starting to finally get in the swing after a slow start to the season but in the last 6 weeks when Souths went on their run I thought Allen looked outstanding at fullback and added plenty to their attack.

I have high hopes that this kid will be a star at the back for us

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Whys everyone getting in there feelings?? This is awesome news!! FUCK SOUTHS !!! Make em pay!!! I hope Latrell milks tf out of them or whichever club eventually signs him. Fuck loyalty, it’s dead in RL Hahahaha Glory Glory on deeeze here

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know who his manager is, but it's quite likely that he's not doing him any favors in the long run. I wouldn't think that many clubs would be pleased to have this kind of circus erupt every time other clubs are able to talk to one of their stars. I'd also hazard a guess that the idea that he's got 12 clubs enquiring about his service is a bit of a furphy too. This is pretty much a repeat of the last time he came off contract.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the inevitable we should make a play for him posts :laughing:

Another nothing story.....
Then the team line up with him in the centres with cotric. Or at fb with Allen in the centres. Lol
Fuck him. I dont want him anywherr near the club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d recommend reading the article.
He wants a short team deal. Souths will offer him one and he’ll probably stay. People are so quick to shoot him down

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whys everyone getting in there feelings?? This is awesome news!! FUCK SOUTHS !!! Make em pay!!! I hope Latrell milks tf out of them or whichever club eventually signs him. Fuck loyalty, it’s dead in RL Hahahaha Glory Glory on deeeze here
I agree. If Souths offered him 800K a season for 3 years and he thinks he can get more it's just like many other players (Crichton etc) negotiating. Why does he have to stay loyal to Souths ? They're already stacked with rep players. Sucked in Souths. Glad they let Allan go. I'll never feel sorry for Souths. The more money he sucks out of them the better for us.

Last edited:

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The circus continues.. If he can't find a home with Souths under Skeletor and leaves after one season, then I don't see it working out well for him at Brisbane where he'd have even more pressure and be on a way worse team. A move like this could ruin his career.
Good i hope it does the greedy prick,he's not as good as he thinks he is. Personally i hope he stays at souths and like last year plays like shit ,overated if you ask me,im glad we never signed him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good i hope it does the greedy prick,he's not as good as he thinks he is. Personally i hope he stays at souths and like last year plays like shit ,overated if you ask me,im glad we never signed him.
I was keen on us signing him before last season but the lack of effort/involvement he showed at Souths and all of his antics with negotiations etc have made me lose a lot of respect for him as a player and likewise I'm glad he's another clubs problem. He has all of the talent in the world but zero drive to maximise his potential. I can see his career going on a downward spiral soon.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wants a short team deal. Souths will offer him one and he’ll probably stay. People are so quick to shoot him down
He might only want a short term deal, but that's the point mate. The bloke is a disruptor and he thinks he is the best no1 in the game except he still looking at the backs of Tedesco, Papenhuyzen, RTS, Trbojevic, and Ponga as the best all round fullback.

I would want any of them in front the myth that is Lattrell..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He might only want a short term deal, but that's the point mate. The bloke is a disruptor and he thinks he is the best no1 in the game except he still looking at the backs of Tedesco, Papenhuyzen, RTS, Trbojevic, and Ponga as the best all round fullback.

I would want any of them in front the myth that is Lattrell..
I get your point mate but 99% of agents do it with 99% of players, we just don’t get play by play commentary on it from the media

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So why is his manager saying 13 other clubs are showing interest and he has been in talks with the broncos??? Have you forgotten last years circus already? What makes you think this is any different?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So why is his manager saying 13 other clubs are showing interest and he has been in talks with the broncos??? Have you forgotten last years circus already? What makes you think this is any different?
That’s what managers do. They are full of shit and literally make things up to get more money. I know several of them personably. I agree on the circus but again as in my last comment only because the circus was reported blow by blow

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He wants to join the 1 million a year club which he thinks he's worth . Thats why he wants a one or two year deal to boost his money he's greedy and not worth the money as he has not performed up to teddy ,paps etc superstar status not even close

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Backing himself like a ladblokes commercial - has he even played a game of footy since he did his ACL? Could be a busted ass for all he knows.

I'd be signing a 3 year deal than in the final year, be pulling the 'miss my imaginary family in some random location but near the next club that pays me the most' line.