Souths sack Michael Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry all for repeat posts and bad editing. Website doesn't seem to like my phone (or other way around)

Souths set to dump Michael Maguire for 2018

By The Mole

South Sydney have all but decided to part ways with premiership winning coach Michael Maguire and gamble on rookie Anthony Seibold in 2018.

Maguire led Souths to the promised land in 2014 after more than three decades in the doldrums and was a hero to the Rabbitohs faithful.

But in the past two seasons, the Rabbitohs have lost their way and club bosses Russell Crowe and Shane Richardson have reportedly decided on a change of direction.

Seibold - currently Maguire's deputy - has not been a head coach at NRL level, but neither had Maguire when Souths gambled on him and came up trumps.

Maguire has a two year contract extension to run at Souths but will be paid up at the club and has no shortage of offers.

He worked in the Melbourne system under Craig Bellamy and at Manly and has also been assistant coach of the Queensland Maroons at State of Origin level.

At 42, he has been around the traps and Souths believe he is the new voice the

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dobbo now saying Madge will go to the Tits.

I thought the Walker Bros would have been a better fit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I swear if Souths sack Madge before we sack Hasler i'll be fucking close to giving up ffs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Souffs fan pages on FB are already posting tributes.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How this guy gets the sack before Hasler is unbelievable. At least Maguire won a Premiership in his tenure. Hasler has nothing to show for it at all.

Souths have had a pretty bad run of injuries as well. They still seem to bring up good juniors and their roster for next season looks pretty good too. Maguire deserves one more season.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How this guy gets the sack before Hasler is unbelievable. At least Maguire won a Premiership in his tenure. Hasler has nothing to show for it at all.

Souths have had a pretty bad run of injuries as well. They still seem to bring up good juniors and their roster for next season looks pretty good too. Maguire deserves one more season.
I agree.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Souffs have balls. Canterbury do not... we've endured a circus all season... The bunnies just knocked it on the head without much fuss at all.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
HahahahhhHha honestly he got them a premiership and he got sacked. But we have a coach who won none and still isn't ?

Lol I can't believe the board if they don't announce hasler being sacked on Friday.

Countdown not long to go for Friday.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ray dib and the rest of the board, this is how it's done lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The dogs are are run by a bunch of useless *****, souffs had the balls to sack Madge despite him winning a premiership while we still hold onto the fucking manly scumbag that lost to him in 2014. I'm fucking furious. We are fucking losers, the club has no fucking ambition. Turned us into a fucking small club.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dogs are are run by a bunch of useless *****, souffs had the balls to sack Madge despite him winning a premiership while we still hold onto the fucking manly scumbag that lost to him in 2014. I'm fucking furious. We are fucking losers, the club has no fucking ambition. Turned us into a fucking small club.
The week isnt up. Souths had their review tonight. We have it Thursday. I'd say by Friday Des will be gone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The week isnt up. Souths had their review tonight. We have it Thursday. I'd say by Friday Des will be gone
Yh it will happen but it still pisses me off lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Castle had other priorities. Refugees, school programs etc. Football came second. Can't wait to see the back of these useless fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.