News Souths club backed Burgess better than our club backing our boys

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a souths penis made an appearance and the lady said that she wasnt ready to see the penis, even if she was fishing for it she got it

how about the media stops probing us up the ass and you stop trying to use it to score points
Exactly.
The supposed leader of Souths, who mind you is married with a child & soon to be child on the way, somehow had all his clothes off to exibit to all RL fans (only early twenty year old women).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
what is there to believe? she got them and their penis on video, i believe that

like i said if she was trapping them then that is ok now
Who's them? Have you seen the video? Have you seen the conversation that took place? Is it all the same video?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who's them? Have you seen the video? Have you seen the conversation that took place? Is it all the same video?
south sydney, what is the relevance of all that? did she say ill kill your family if you dont show me your penis?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
south sydney, what is the relevance of all that? did she say ill kill your family if you dont show me your penis?
Why is seeing someones penis in this situation an issue?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why is seeing someones penis in this situation an issue?
it is an issue now, if you allow the telegraph to get a pic of your penis then you are bringing the game into disrepute

so all penises should be covered up at all times, dont even use the urinal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
it is an issue now, if you allow the telegraph to get a pic of your penis then you are bringing the game into disrepute

so all penises should be covered up at all times, dont even use the urinal
What if the penis was illegally obtained?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel really has weird obsession with penises.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
The Kennel really has weird obsession with penises.
Seem to recall another thread something about 3 blokes, cracks etc that went down this path. Was much better reading (laughing) than this shit.
How long until we can talk footy again?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seem to recall another thread something about 3 blokes, cracks etc that went down this path. Was much better reading (laughing) than this shit.
How long until we can talk footy again?
About 6 months

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People also forget (or don't care) that there was a shitload of CCTV footage available that was without a doubt proof of what went down during our incident.
I haven't forgotten that ;you are correct, but the whole situation was only bought to attention initially because of photos taken by stealth of a ' private closed function'. The CCTV footage was only bought into play later and probably once again never would have been if not for the photos.

Let me ask you this; if the DT hung around a private closed function that you were attending and you got caught out by them taking photos which you were not aware of and in the normal circumstance would not be taken except by telephoto lens and elevated point of view, what would your opinion be then? Of course I am not saying you would do anything untoward but it gives you an idea of how people are thinking about this.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He'd blame (in order of descending culpability:-
Reynolds
Pay
Our club
Our fans
The pub
The Kennell
And then Buzz and the poor papparazzi trying to earn a crust.
:grinning:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten that ;you are correct, but the whole situation was only bought to attention initially because of photos taken by stealth of a ' private closed function'. The CCTV footage was only bought into play later and probably once again never would have been if not for the photos.

Let me ask you this; if the DT hung around a private closed function that you were attending and you got caught out by them taking photos which you were not aware of and in the normal circumstance would not be taken except by telephoto lens and elevated point of view, what would your opinion be then? Of course I am not saying you would do anything untoward but it gives you an idea of how people are thinking about this.
Our club is stupid our players are stupid for getting caught. But that's only because they should know the media love to paint a negative picture of us.

Our mad Monday has been at that venue for 3 years.

Let's say 1st yr the media didnt know
2nd year it was leaked but they turned up and couldn't get shots
3rd year they came prepared knowing how to take shots

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't want to play into this one to much but we should not of allowed ourselves to be in a position to have bloody photos taken. Everybody knows there are going to be reporters and photographers crawling around like spiders especially our Mad Mondays which are renowned for the lads having some great fun and partying hard. I would have covered CCTV cameras and made sure that there was no way we could be photographed from the street. Maybe hired a couple of player look-a-likes to play chess or cards out on the balcony drinking tea. We might as well have taken the photos ourselves and sent them in to the DT. I don't blame to players or coaching for that matter. I blame whoever is in-charge of organising these functions. Surely they just didn't make a phone call saying Yeah, the players and coaching staff are having there Mad Monday there again this year can you please rope off an area and we would like an open tab as our boys are going to hit it hard as usual.
cheers Bulldogs Functions Planning Committee.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't want to play into this one to much but we should not of allowed ourselves to be in a position to have bloody photos taken. Everybody knows there are going to be reporters and photographers crawling around like spiders especially our Mad Mondays which are renowned for the lads having some great fun and partying hard. I would have covered CCTV cameras and made sure that there was no way we could be photographed from the street. Maybe hired a couple of player look-a-likes to play chess or cards out on the balcony drinking tea. We might as well have taken the photos ourselves and sent them in to the DT. I don't blame to players or coaching for that matter. I blame whoever is in-charge of organising these functions. Surely they just didn't make a phone call saying Yeah, the players and coaching staff are having there Mad Monday there again this year can you please rope off an area and we would like an open tab as our boys are going to hit it hard as usual.
cheers Bulldogs Functions Planning Committee.
End of season drinks and party pies in a specially designed nuclear and journo free bunker under Belmore Oval from now on.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
End of season drinks and party pies in a specially designed nuclear and journo free bunker under Belmore Oval from now on.
Surely a sponsor or friend of the club owns some acerage in the southern highlands or somewhere else where even the telecrap couldn't get photos.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely a sponsor or friend of the club owns some acerage in the southern highlands or somewhere else where even the telecrap couldn't get photos.[/QUOTE

Yeah but that did not work out well for Luke Keary when he was at Souths.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/5f230f80283b12834fab44d65afb560f

But so too did an alarming 2015 drop-off for the cardinal and myrtle, prompting Crowe’s withering ‘you didn’t earn your money last season’ to Keary, and the five-eighth’s 3am walkout of a boozy pre-season camp at the Hollywood star’s north coast property.