South Sydney Rabbitohs' Zane Musgrove to appear in court on domestic violence charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont see this as DV at all. If someone asks me to pick them up at 4am and changes their mind when i get there i would be pissed off too.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont see this as DV at all. If someone asks me to pick them up at 4am and changes their mind when i get there i would be pissed off too.
Agree.

Story states there was no violence to her.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised media aren't reporting this as Bulldogs Zane Musgrove!

upload_2018-9-19_14-25-36.png

The charges laid against Musgrove include common assault, common assault domestic violence related and intentionally or recklessly destroying/damaging property.
Okay so the gate was recklessly destroying / damaging property, what about the other charges reported?

Maybe this is only one charge heard so far.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Suprised media aren't reporting this as Bulldogs Zane Musgrove!

View attachment 7521

Okay so the gate was recklessly destroying / damaging property, what about the other charges reported?

Maybe this is only one charge heard so far.
The other charges were dropped from the article I seen.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But did he show the gate his penis?!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Done and dusted in record time...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/b28f2bae66cfa351c8995afc33d9efc9

DOMESTIC violence charges against NRL player Zane Musgrove have been dropped in a Sydney court.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs forward appeared on crutches for a hearing before magistrate Megan Greenwood at Downing Centre Local Court on Wednesday.

An application for an apprehended domestic violence order, on behalf of Musgrove’s former girlfriend Candice Melanie Heise, and two counts of common assault — one citing domestic violence — were withdrawn and dismissed.

But Musgrove, 22, was convicted and fined $1100 for one count of destroying or damaging property in May this year and also ordered to pay $500 in compensation.

An appeal of the sentence has already been lodged and is listed before the same court for hearing on November 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.