South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It was Sam Burgess..............and you just called him a great man.

Really??????? I am lost for words, Are you a little confused?

Do you need a hug? Some help?

Maybe call Black Dog..........or Green & Myrtle Bunny. They would love to hear what a great man Burgess is.
Perhaps you should go to SPECSAVERS and have your eyes checked mate! Not once did I mention Sam Burgess as a great man, I was merely providing another example of how men in general are made out to be the only guilty parties in these types of scenarios, and the general viewing public are manipulated into thinking that men are all bastards and assholes by distorted media reporting ie The Bulldogs mad Monday celebrations! Check your facts before running your mouth off in future, and work on your humor, your wit is lacking and very singular!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just heard Paul Kent on the radio trying to explain to an unconvinced Gordon Tallis why the allegations are serious. I could only put up with Tallis' brain dead responses before I had to change the channel. I sometimes used to try to think "Tallis must be smarter than he sounds" - after all, he was on the NRL board. But nope, he is just stupid.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
UNFuckingBELIEVABLE !

How is he still playing ?
Brett Stewart was suspended for 4 matches and later cleared of wrong doing.
Mitchell Pearce cops a 9 match suspension & 125K fine.
Todd Carney gets de registered.
Last week The Bulldogs get hammered from pillar to post.

Sam Burgess brings the game into disrepute with others and thus far nothing is done.
The NRL are a laughing stock !
Do you also remember that when Souths first signed him they had to pay a transfer fee. At the time the rule was that any transfer fees had to be included in the cap - hence why Eastwood paid his own. Parramatta also complained at the time because they had to include one in their cap for a dud Pommy signing. Why do Souths continually get preferential treatment?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps you should go to SPECSAVERS and have your eyes checked mate! Not once did I mention Sam Burgess as a great man, I was merely providing another example of how men in general are made out to be the only guilty parties in these types of scenarios, and the general viewing public are manipulated into thinking that men are all bastards and assholes by distorted media reporting ie The Bulldogs mad Monday celebrations! Check your facts before running your mouth off in future, and work on your humor, your wit is lacking and very singular!
I believe your quote was "Pisses me off how great men are duped,manipulated and raped by the media grubs and female germs." This is correct is it not?

Now since the article is about Sam Burgess and you are pissed off about "great men are duped by women" is it not safe to assume you are talking about Mr. S. Burgess (see what I did there? used a formal description. Didn't want to piss you off again by disrespecting him again)?

Now to defend myself.......There was no attempt at humour (see what I did there? used the Australian / English spelling of the word not the American 'spellcheck' version of the word) so there is no work required on it, you genuinely come across as having some serious problems.

After reading your reply I thought I needed to explain myself as I went along, so please don't get pissed off at my use of brackets.

Seriously dude, if you want to defend Burgess just own it, and how was there a woman involved in the Bulldogs Mad Monday? You really are confused.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"I have no problem with people celebrating the end of their season as long as they do it respectfully. On this occasion they have made some poor choices.
"It's embarrassing for the players first of all, it's embarrassing for their club and it's embarrassing for the game. I just do not understand the fascination with footballers who want to take their clothes off ... it's idiotic."

Still no comment from Todd.

I guess that means this incident is ok with him.

Not as serious as getting naked with your mates at a private function.

Todd Greenberg what do your morals stand for and where is your leafership?

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t normally weigh in on these issues but after reading all the comments I have to say, it should never have gotten to the stage that he was taking photos of his penis and sending them to her. As soon as she got in touch with him he should have BLOCKED her. He’s a married man with a child, he has to take some culpability for his role in the whole thing.

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you also remember that when Souths first signed him they had to pay a transfer fee. At the time the rule was that any transfer fees had to be included in the cap - hence why Eastwood paid his own. Parramatta also complained at the time because they had to include one in their cap for a dud Pommy signing. Why do Souths continually get preferential treatment?
Because Souths are the pride of the league and when the Rabbitohs are playing well the game is going well.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talk that hell be banned for the rest of year

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Talk that hell be banned for the rest of year
I'll believe it when I see it. I doubt it though, they are making him out to be a victim which is ridiculous but you just got to listen to how the footy commentary were talking.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. I doubt it though, they are making him out to be a victim which is ridiculous but you just got to listen to how the footy commentary were talking.
It’ll be a 1 game ban anyway. People get a 1 week ban for a late shot, so a late shot will be the same as sexual harassment.

Malla

Reaction score
Banned for the year and Souths looking at a heftier fine

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be stunned if he’s not playing this weekend. Heard the missus is staying with a girlfriend.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about double standards..sheesh..

Status
Not open for further replies.