South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finding it ironic how many people are jumping on the back of this, believing the source and the publisher without hearing the full story and knowing the credentials of the DT to be outrage machine.

Fuck the Telegraph

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finding it ironic how many people are jumping on the back of this, believing the source and the publisher without hearing the full story and knowing the credentials of the DT to be outrage machine.

Fuck the Telegraph
You think many Dogs fans actually care about the true story? They just want to see other clubs suffer lol.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah sure. Even if this was true the initial complaint they did receive, which they acknowledged, has still not been responded to for over 3 months.

I hate the NRL's double standards.
Ignored the email despite assuring it would be followed up, didn't inform the integrity commission of the complaint, club management is implicated in the drama due to their lack of action.

Tele has the photos and names but has chosen not to divulge them because they are fucking hypocrites and there's no way to harm the Dogs by association since this happened in May.

We'll all be watching with interest, if the NRL isn't swift in their condemnation and firm in their punishment then the double standards they operate under will be there for everyone to see.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
You think many Dogs fans actually care about the true story? They just want to see other clubs suffer lol.
I dont even think it's that I think they are laughing at the NRL, now they have created a rod for their own back they have no where to go.
I'm guessing due to no hard proof straight up that NRL will "investigate " until off season then hope it disappears so they can sweep it under the carpet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Calling all investigative journos and MeTwo supporters. Great opportunity to break out of the muck raking assignments Rupert and Buzz have you doing atm and really get some cred with your exposes. Let Australia know who the despicable Rabbits players are who have exposed themselves in social media forum and also expose the clubs cover up. Once an email is read, and answered as the Rabbits Football Manager admitted, it doesn't go to Junk Mail (unless directed to by the receiver).

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Can someone please explain how the Bulldogs are not to blame for this?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
NRL has painted themselves into a corner now. This is much worse than ours. Ours had no complaints or victims, this has a female disgruntled so in theory it should be bigger than ben hur! Giddyup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I dont even think it's that I think they are laughing at the NRL, now they have created a rod for their own back they have no where to go.
I'm guessing due to no hard proof straight up that NRL will "investigate " until off season then hope it disappears so they can sweep it under the carpet.
If we didn't get fined then i doubt as many people would have given a shit about this. Dogs fans are brutal, you just have to go to the Wade Graham thread where people are carrying on as if Graham is the biggest criminal in history because of his banter with Klemmer lol. We even have people celebrating the fact that he done his ACL ffs.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go. Huge test for the NRL here to show they are not negatively biased towards the dogs and should sanction the rabbits hard.

A

Alexander the Great

If we didn't get fined then i doubt as many people would have given a shit about this. Dogs fans are brutal, you just have to go to the Wade Graham thread where people are carrying on as if Graham is the biggest criminal in history because of his banter with Klemmer lol. We even have people celebrating the fact that he done his ACL ffs.
After years of shit put on us and double standards I'd day the fans have had enough. The previous board and current one are not going to stick up for the club/players so its left to us I suppose.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Haha sorry but this is awesome. Not for the lady of course but the timing is great! DT hypocrites not showing the pics hey??? This fine should be over 250k easy lmao

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will Todd go and watch the video? I mean, he insisted on watching our video despite it taking place in a private room and having absolutely fuck all to do with him or anyone else, I fully expect him to take whatever steps are required to view this footage and to make sure he reveals his opinion of the content for good measure.

If you're going to throw us under a bus Toddy boy, you better be prepared to do the same for the media poster boys too.

A

Alexander the Great

Haha sorry but this is awesome. Not for the lady of course but the timing is great! DT hypocrites not showing the pics hey??? This fine should be over 250k easy lmao
This is alot more serious. Repeated calls so they could also be charged with use carriage service to menace, harrass or cause offence.

Plus the flashing of cocks/ass to a female.

1mil easy

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is alot more serious. Repeated calls so they could also be charged with use carriage service to menace, harrass or cause offence.

Plus the flashing of cocks/ass to a female.

1mil easy
Needs to get some popcorn on for this one haha

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Will Todd go and watch the video? I mean, he insisted on watching our video despite it taking place in a private room and having absolutely fuck all to do with him or anyone else, I fully expect him to take whatever steps are required to view this footage and to make sure he reveals his opinion of the content for good measure.

If you're going to throw us under a bus Toddy boy, you better be prepared to do the same for the media poster boys too.
Todd will do fuck all as will the Rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.