Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What the fuck. They have been having mad mondays...........ow i get it u were not a footballer either, fuck im dumb i should have noticed that along time ago.
Yh you are pretty dumb tbh.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why hasn't the club built positive relationships with certain media personalities? Why not give some journalists better access? These are the things the club should be doing to protect our players instead of the shit we've currently been doing. We're playing in THEIR comp and if we're not strong enough or smart enough to bend the rules then we're going to have play within them.
Bro they hate our supporter base. Plain and simple. We'll never get a fair go. We got a fairer go under hasler because they loved hasler. Once we sacked hasler we got slammed pillar to post by the media

We're seen as a "muslim" club that's what it falls down to with news Ltd. News Ltd have a track record in their racist bullshit. (Ironically enough news Ltd idiots wouldnt be able to tell the muslims from the non muslims for them looking middle eastern is enough to have a go at you)

We're never going to be on their good side unless the demographics of our supporter base drastically change.

And I'm not speaking about all media I'm just speaking about news Ltd and channel 7. They're scum and they would never ever give us a fair go.

So to suggest we should build positive relationships with the main media player in rugby league is just being ignorant of what's actually going on

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How convenient souths get cleared 1 day before the premil hahahaha how red hot are these *****.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro they hate our supporter base. Plain and simple. We'll never get a fair go. We got a fairer go under hasler because they loved hasler. Once we sacked hasler we got slammed pillar to post by the media

We're seen as a "muslim" club that's what it falls down to with news Ltd. News Ltd have a track record in their racist bullshit. (Ironically enough news Ltd idiots wouldnt be able to tell the muslims from the non muslims for them looking middle eastern is enough to have a go at you)

We're never going to be on their good side unless the demographics of our supporter base drastically change.

And I'm not speaking about all media I'm just speaking about news Ltd and channel 7. They're scum and they would never ever give us a fair go.

So to suggest we should build positive relationships with the main media player in rugby league is just being ignorant of what's actually going on
Yh, good Facebook conspiracy.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well said dude and yes that moron you replied to in your post is ignorant in fact calling him ignorant is a massive understatement.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh, good Facebook conspiracy.
Let's agree to disagree. But do me a favour, look at the way the media reports on our clubs in certain situations. Pay attention if they make any emphasis on nationality.

If it happens a handful of times, on the odd occassion, fair enough it's just reporting from the media, nothing sinister in it. BUT if there's consistencies, then maybe, maybe if it happens enough and they report it VERY differently to other clubs indiscretions, then maybe, then maybe there's something more to it

Mind you we've also given them more access to our players the last 2 seasons than previous seasons under Hasler (I'm guessing the board got on haslers back last season to give the media more access to our players)

So we have been cosying up to the media

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let's agree to disagree. But do me a favour, look at the way the media reports on our clubs in certain situations. Pay attention if they make any emphasis on nationality.

If it happens a handful of times, on the odd occassion, fair enough it's just reporting from the media, nothing sinister in it. BUT if there's consistencies, then maybe, maybe if it happens enough and they report it VERY differently to other clubs indiscretions, then maybe, then maybe there's something more to it

Mind you we've also given them more access to our players the last 2 seasons than previous seasons under Hasler (I'm guessing the board got on haslers back last season to give the media more access to our players)

So we have been cosying up to the media
I don't disagree that they represent things a certain way when they report about the Bulldogs, but this idea that they all hate us because of race or religion is just stupid.

The Bulldogs generate interest, you ask any non NRL follower if they know any NRL teams and i bet we're the most likely to be named. Just look at our forum, it's easily the most active NRL forum by a long way. Muslims also generate massive interest in media, so this narrative that's being pushed isn't much of a suprise. Now has any of this actually hurt us? If it hurt us then i highly doubt Kia would happily drop a shitload of money to be our major sponsor, most other clubs would kill for this.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't disagree that they represent things a certain way when they report about the Bulldogs, but this idea that they all hate us because of race or religion is just stupid.

The Bulldogs generate interest, you ask any non NRL follower if they know any NRL teams and i bet we're the most likely to be named. Just look at our forum, it's easily the most active NRL forum by a long way. Muslims also generate massive interest in media, so this narrative that's being pushed isn't much of a suprise. Now has any of this actually hurt us? If it hurt us then i highly doubt Kia would happily drop a shitload of money to be our major sponsor, most other clubs would kill for this.
Bro that dickwad terrorist was plastered all over the front page in a bulldogs jersey.

What other proof do you need?

Why are the rest of us included with that dick wad?

It's not accidental

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro that dickwad terrorist was plastered all over the front page in a bulldogs jersey.

What other proof do you need?

Why are the rest of us included with that dick wad?

It's not accidental
Ohh poor Bulldogs.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg won’t give a shit. He couldn’t give a rats arse that you won’t attend a footy match. If u said I’m going to cancel my Foxtel subscription....we’ll that’s a different story.
Fair enough.
It seems the only thing Todd cares about is how his CV will look.
No leader.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/21/south-sydney-rabbitohs-players-cleared-by-investigation/

Rabbitohs players cleared of misconduct by investigation
Author
NRL.com
Timestamp
Fri 21 Sep 2018, 02:23 PM
Share on social media
The Rabbitohs have released their findings from an investigation into behaviour of players following a complaint made regarding alleged inappropriate conduct by a South Sydney player in May.

The anonymous complainant alleged inappropriate conduct by a South Sydney player on a Facebook Messenger video call in May.

The complaint was reported in News Ltd articles in the past fortnight.

The club appointed a panel to investigate the matter in consultation and co-operation with the NRL Integrity Unit. The panel included Rabbitohs chair Nick Pappas and CEO Blake Solly as well as Karyn Murphy from the NRL Integrity Unit, among others.

Rabbitohs players and staff were interviewed by the panel and the complainant was interviewed privately by Murphy but declined to be interviewed by the panel and did not want her identity disclosed, the club said in a statement.

"Based on a thorough review of the available evidence before it, the panel was not satisfied that any South Sydney player engaged in any actionable misconduct resulting in a breach of their NRL playing contract, the NRL rules or the SSFC code of conduct," the club stated.

gave an emotional press conference during the week in which he said he was happy for the full truth to come out.

The results of the panel's investigation mean no player will face further sanctions and all Rabbitohs players are available to face the Roosters in Saturday night's preliminary final at ANZ Stadium.
Theres a shocker. Wasn't expecting that..........................

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBF, it's only Souffs that have cleared its own players, not the NRL (yet).

But when you consider just how fast the NRL can act when it really wants to...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBF, it's only Souffs that have cleared its own players, not the NRL (yet).

But when you consider just how fast the NRL can act when it really wants to...
There was one person from the nrl integrity unit in that group of 5. 3 souths reps and 1 independent and 1 nrl integrity unit

Nrl has cleared them

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yh na, the story was bs. Anyone that wants to happily defend the Dogs incident should he more than happy to defend this, if not you're just taking the piss.
How the fuck would you know? Did you talk to the woman who made the allegation? I think you’re the one talking bs tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck would you know? Did you talk to the woman who made the allegation? I think you’re the one talking bs tbh.
Lol cry me a river. He has been cleared of the incident at this point and has hinted at taking legal action ffs, that's how i know.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol cry me a river. He has been cleared of the incident at this point and has hinted at taking legal action ffs, that's how i know.
Cleared by a panel that had more representatives from the club than it did from the integrity unit and independents.... but he “hinted” at legal action, so yeah, case closed.

If you think a $250k fine was reasonable for our mad Monday antics, or that an investigation by a panel with much stronger indeprndent representation was not in order in this case, your head is up your arse. Souths covered this up for a large kart of the season only got it to energy in the finals....that in itself is bringing the game into disrepute. Your claim that the case is closed because Burgess “hinted” at legal action is straight up horseshit. You could write garbage for the Tele yourself with an attitude like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.