South Africa vs Australia offical thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Okies the 1st test starts in a few hours. TBH on paper RSA are the favourites and will prob win however i have a feeling Australia will surprise them. Hughes and North will add to their batting line up and North bowls handy off spin which will hopefully tie down 1 end while the quicks do some damage.

The wanderers is known for its zip and seam so it will be difficult to get in at first. Takes a batsmen at least 20 mins or so to get settled. Once they are could become quiet entertaining. Stu Clark aced it last time they were there so hopefully siddle who is similar in bowling can work his magic

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep i agree. i hope the aussies kick ass! i will be watching for as long as i can stay awake.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
intereted to see how hughes goes, the only brother not to play for the dogs

D

dogs_4 lyf

hughes should go good, north is a bit suspect although has been in tremendous form in first class cricket.. hopefully this series lives up to the hype because going by the hype its going to be a cracking test match and series.

the pitch should see all our seamers tbh, hilfenhaus, bollinger , siddle are all seamers who strive on swinging the new ball.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
siddle doesnt swing the ball much. he usually extracts seam like stu clark does. Our genuine swingers are hilfi and bollinger. Johnson doesnt swing the ball either he uses his left arm action to go across the right handers and hopes the ball straightens up, hence why he has a good record against right handers

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Australia!!!

PS.

Now that nuffnuffs isn't with us anymore, am I allowed to say "Astrayya" like Bill Lawry does, or is it racist like nuffnuffs said?

K

kennyy

lol off to a great start must be the last names those hughes were always scum bar mighty corey

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
punting lucky to not duck as well

strong appeal

D

dogs_4 lyf

lol @ him trying to slash over the slips wtf was he thinking?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Katich gone. 2/18. Horror start.

D

dogs_4 lyf

42/3, ponting is crucial now hes looking good.. really needs to build a partnership with clarke now or their ****ed.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
massive trouble. Hussey out for 4. currently 3/42

lol ponting has 30 of them.surprised they batted. The wanderers offers heaps for the bowlers first up. You'd be lucky if ur not 3-5 down by lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.