News Sound like a broken record’: Barrett urges stars to step up as Dogs hit 26-year low

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The caretaker is more than likely going to be Furner can you really see much changing? I can’t.
It’s painful. So many people think a change of coach will solve all our problems. If it happens at the end of the year then so be it.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At the Rooster press conference, after their loss to the Dogs, Robinson blamed himself & not the players. He stated that it was up to him & the coaching staff to identify & fix the problems.... not quite the same in the Dogs PC.
I think you nailed it. The Players are tired of being blamed because of a coach that doesn’t know how to prepare them. The Players are tired of getting beaten up week in week out and have given up.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s painful. So many people think a change of coach will solve all our problems. If it happens at the end of the year then so be it.
Probably right Howie. A new coach can’t turn things around 10 rounds in. A coach needs a full season to prepare his team and this guy has had 2 full preseasons and a decent roster and won just 5 games. Can’t take more of the same shit. Something needs to change.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He doesnt even whip the dead horse...he offers it a sugar cube. Great presser Barrett. So insightful. How about you be forced to take questions from a members day. Why do you have a match plan equivalent to an under 12's team, why do our players look unfit, why do you purchase other clubs discards, Why do you continue to pick players like Nadan, dufty & Okenturd week after week after week. They pretty much gift wins to the opposition. Why do you persist with Jackson as a ball player when he isn't. Why is JMK even a run on 9 when he cant pass? Why arent you moving on Thompson...for $800k a season he is MASSIVLEY overpaid and not even in the top 15 props in the game. Seriously its a fucking joke.
Waddells got to be high on that list too.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably right Howie. A new coach can’t turn things around 10 rounds in. A coach needs a full season to prepare his team and this guy has had 2 full preseasons and a decent roster and won just 5 games. Can’t take more of the same shit. Something needs to change.
Yep agreed mate.

I am pretty sure he will be gone at year end. All I am saying is that an interim coach won’t improve us much (if at all).

Is he going to make JMK and Flanno nrl standard?

Is he going to make Thommo and TPJ fit ?

Is he going to put a new heart in Dufty ?

Unless we get Bennett til the end of the year so interim coach will get us avoiding the spoon