No Source Sosia Feki

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Its brandon smith and joseph manu for mine or not really interested, unless a top developing youngster that plays hooker or centre.
Sharks rookie centre Xerri. He killed Manly yesterday. He’s only 18 aswel. Throw the cheque book at him.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks rookie centre Xerri. He killed Manly yesterday. He’s only 18 aswel. Throw the cheque book at him.
I think he scored 3 tries for Newtown last year in his NSW cup debut. He could have been at the Dogs. Played for Moorebank up to 13 and chose Cronulla development over the Dogs. Definitely one that got away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People jizzing over Xerri based on a try in the trials. Please..... the defence from Manly to allow that try to be scored was beyond atrocious.

Yeah he's a decent prospect, but gees people (the media maily) go overboard.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People jizzing over Xerri based on a try in the trials. Please..... the defence from Manly to allow that try to be scored was beyond atrocious.

I watched the game. The kid can play. He tore the left edge to pieces. I’ve never been more impressed with a kid yet to play NRL then him.

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
contracted for next 3 years as far as im aware. wont be going anywhere unless sharks fold and or relocate

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

i dunno man the footwork and the way he moved across the ground reading the opposition is rare.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Except they have cap issues
Yeah but they would let Dugan go before this kid. I'd be frothin at the mouth if we could somehow pull it off though