Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Decent player, not what we need though.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Its brandon smith and joseph manu for mine or not really interested, unless a top developing youngster that plays hooker or centre.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We got WINGERS!! Chase a strike CENTRE! FARK!
Yep, 100%

Assuming Foran stays fit(which I doubt very much) our problem is we need one strike centre and a top young hooker. The the balance of the team would be fantastic.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, 100%

Assuming Foran stays fit(which I doubt very much) our problem is we need one strike centre and a top young hooker. The the balance of the team would be fantastic.
TBH I'd say we need a FB more than anything really. A French or Edwards will slip in nice cause I reckon Hoppa and Harper will cover the centres with ease.

I keep thinking whose good enough to cover Latrell... I reckon Harper's got him.

`

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, 100%

I reckon there will be a mid season signing somewhere. With all this merry go round within coaching ranks in tge offseason, and pending salary cap dramas, something will give.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon there will be a mid season signing somewhere. With all this merry go round within coaching ranks in tge offseason, and pending salary cap dramas, something will give.
I've been told months ago that this is what were trying to do. A bargain buy from a club that needs to offload and on our terms. Happy days!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I'd say we need a FB more than anything really. A French or Edwards will slip in nice cause I reckon Hoppa and Harper will cover the centres with ease.

I keep thinking whose good enough to cover Latrell... I reckon Harper's got him.

`
Meaney will be better then them 2 bud just be patient. And we need to stop taking everyones scraps. U approach dwz before them two imo.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney will be better then them 2 bud just be patient. And we need to stop taking everyones scraps. U approach dwz before them two imo.
Yeah, especially if they are giving Edwards front seat for the number 1 jersey.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, especially if they are giving Edwards front seat for the number 1 jersey.
Straight18... Meaney will take time and that's my Blu issue atm with him.

Was thinking dwz considering there planning on shifting him back to the wing and that means he'll take his bros spot. His a really good player and easier to grab but yeah dunno if his our rock star hey..

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this guy, hope we can get him for next year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Straight18... Meaney will take time and that's my Blu issue atm with him.

Was thinking dwz considering there planning on shifting him back to the wing and that means he'll take his bros spot. His a really good player and easier to grab but yeah dunno if his our rock star hey..
DWZ is an out and out winger though, played well at fullback but yeah shouldnt be his permanent position imo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be complaining if we were to nab Fek , could do a hell of a lot worse as far as signings go.!!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feki is a machine... he was massive in 2016 with his carries out of their own end... very reliable player who turns up each week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He absolutely bodied Smith last year in the final round brought the kid back to earth with a thud after his Dragons heroics

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is an out and out winger though, played well at fullback but yeah shouldnt be his permanent position imo
Yeah fair enough i disagree. He was the best player in a 3 way test serious between australia, england and new zealand. Better performances than ive seen from rts at international level. I think he actually shits all over most full backs running around. But thats just my opinion.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ was the best Penrith junior coming through and playing fullback since Freddy.

I'd kove to have the loose **** in our team. Until then i will hate him.

Feki has been shithouse since 2016.