News SOS @TassieDevil

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 20798
SOS @Tassie Devil!
Saw this headline today and had immediate concerns!

It’s not the off-season, the odd lurking troll or the shit shows that the US Politics and Covid threads have become is it??

Come back! We need you! :tearsofjoy:.
Beloved dog? Well ... I'm glad to hear there's some positivity about me

The headline is true tho ... The Kennel has been doing my head in recently. Hasn't been the same without our beloved Nasheed and the rise and wrath of Man U supporters.

So I jumped over board ... Unfortunately I ended up on a beach with dawgfather who spent the following 3 days trying to convince me that earth is flat but at the same time explaining how the moon orbits earth.

So I'm back ... For better or for worse

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Phew! Welcome back mate.

Those 3 days on the beach would’ve been hell.
Then again, you would’ve got to admire what a quality constitution looks like, especially after being tweaked with amazing gym stats. Or you could’ve got wealth advice from the stock market guru - no - I see why TK is a better choice than THAT beach :-).

As for the resident troll, apparently he’ll be back before the season kicks off, just in time to tell us the Bulldogs are moving to the Northern Beaches - which he heard by eavesdropping on all those meetings at Belmore being held in Arabic. Sigh...