Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanno isn't PR friendly though or sponsorship friendly. So they will pull a PR stunt blame covid for the result and Barrett gets a free pass in the media again.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The flops on the board still can't accept they recruited the worst coach in history.
Everyone makes mistakes (hopefully here and there), but please F'ing correct them Jesus Christ how much longer do they want us to suffer...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the other sports (EPL, NBA etc) coaches get sacked when they don’t meet KPIs or win games. What is the point of persisting with Barrett here? I don’t see a point in him being here any longer. We have a decent squad to be competitive and win games.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep. After tonight sign me up. I’m done

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We could definitely use a little pep maybe bring him in as head of performance first and see how that goes

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What cracks me up is he plays Kiraz only because of covid and he smokes Burns, Nadan & Averillo. Doesnt that tell you something about barrett? the bloke isnt an NRL coach..perhaps a good assistant but not an NRL coach.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His a coach right? Bring him in because as far as I’m concerned there’s a bunch of brainless pricks running around who have no fucken idea.

fitness coach can fuck of to, and whoever else is involved in these shitty tactics and inability and overall retardedness.