SOO

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bottom line, Walsh - Munster - DCE totally outplayed Teddy- luai - Cleary. Teddy & Luai especially were jinking left, right, doubling back for most of the night. Very difficult to have cohesion with new players. QLD played far more direct, greater depth & with.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha you're a cantelope mate, fox had 3 on 1 for that break it was his inside men (mainly Hynes out of position at centre) who fucked up.
Poor JAC was left posted.
3 players (Hynes, Cleary and Murray) let Munster away.
I thought Cleary pushed into Hynes but Murray should have ran behind and covered and would have had a shot at Hammer.
Poor play by the 3 of them and JAC gets the blame from a lot of D#$%heads.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Fukin Ref was as if he was reffing a Dogs game.

- Penalties in first 15mins,
- Api Try, knockon!
- Next NSW try, players in front of the kicker and put down looked odd - not checked.
- Frizzell HIA? Bloke was basically knocked out and nothing....yet multiple Qld players gone including when bringing the ball back on tackle 1 when there was space.
- 10 min sin bin? Still trying to find info on that one?
- Ohh.. and that bitch Luai whinging about his fukin hair again. Fukin girls dik!

The ref did everything possible to allow NSW not to go into game 2 in Brissie on a loss and the Blues still fuked it. Fitler is the start of your problems, Penrith and ego's are another. But please don't make any changes. QLDER!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If NSW had a proper coach Latrell and JAC would be on the left, Penrith boys back to the other side. Turbo is missing a leg this season his speed is banished. Cook in for api is a no brainer and Cleary needs to stop being a shit cûùnt

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart from some of his selections, the biggest mistake Fittler made was to start with Murray and Martin on the bench. Also, he did not use Hynes soon enough. I think Dylan Edwards should be fullback. Leave out Turbjevic and play Burton.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The biggest issue for NSW is Billy Slater, and his coaching staff. Slater, Smith and Thurston are going to Haunt NSW for the next 10 year’s like they did for the last 10 years. Billy is going to be the GOAT of origin coaches.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am I the only person who watched last night's match and thought the opening Queensland try was well offside? I thought it looked suss watching live on Channel Nine, and the replays were edited so that try scorer Tabui-Fidow was out of the picture at the moment the ball was kicked through. I watched it again later on Kayo, and unless my eyes are going (which they might be), it still looked offside. Nine and Fox commentary teams had nothing to say about it, so perhaps I am seeing things.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only person who watched last night's match and thought the opening Queensland try was well offside? I thought it looked suss watching live on Channel Nine, and the replays were edited so that try scorer Tabui-Fidow was out of the picture at the moment the ball was kicked through. I watched it again later on Kayo, and unless my eyes are going (which they might be), it still looked offside. Nine and Fox commentary teams had nothing to say about it, so perhaps I am seeing things.
I fell asleep early in the second half.

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I say ery year don't care but I was born here and we suck dick outside of the Hodko/Reynolds magic. It's sad but true. They did it. They are rugby league Titans.

You are all nothing compared to the 2014 Origin 100% point scorer that secured NSW their single win for nearly a decade.

Who was that? The copium addicts always rise up, but where are the true BLUES