SOO

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What sort of prepararion is it when the players run around bare footed in the park. And the inclusion of the Aboriginal sequence in their training?
Whats that got to do with training?
Fittler is not up to speed. He has been comprehensively out coached by Slater in last two Origin's.

Reactions: DDR

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The major issue is the coaching. Game plan was awful, and Tedesco was rubbish.
Slater continues to outcoach Fittler. We played too much up the middle when Qld were prepared to play footy and spread the ball at the right time and attack our weaknesses.

Tom Turbo was not in the game because Frizell sat inside him taking too much ball away from him. We had many sets on their line where Tom didn't even touch the ball. Also on a few occasions in our half the ball goes towards Turbo but someone inside him such as Tedesco trying to do it all himself and again Turbo doesn't touch it in an attacking move.

Slater ensured Walsh was protected from the high balls and had players around Walsh while he took the high balls unlike NSW who were lazy when Collins at ease out jumped Tedesco. I must say the ref missed on a couple occasions I think Turbo was illegally bumped off the ball but again QLD always had someone there.

Last edited:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too many hogs in the NSW team. so many overlaps that Critta and Frizell didnt want to pass towards
I also think this was exacerbated by Turbo roaming. Frizell was playing Centre inside JAC on many occasions, if Turbo was there it would have been pretty easy for Turbo to create opportunities for JAC. But Frizell is just like Teddy wants to run and not pass the ball.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti is even more useless. Worst player to play for the dogs outside of Reynolds
agreed, I hate him so much.

I had a dream last night and he was like a terminator figure stalking me and I was scared.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does everyone think I am Nasheed?
Because you bring the same hate to players and generally point out their race.

Now JAC is just a quicker version of Alamoti? Thats good because a slower version of an Australian and NSW player should make a handy club player.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because you bring the same hate to players and generally point out their race.

Now JAC is just a quicker version of Alamoti? Thats good because a slower version of an Australian and NSW player should make a handy club player.
Hate one player and I did not talk about his race. Others did.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Had a heated blowup at the local With some Rooster faggot. Tedesco is the worst player in origin by far for the last three years
Don’t know if Tedesco has been the worst for 3 years, but in my opinion he was the worst on the field in last night’s game but the Rorters fan you argued with probably wouldn’t accept that hard truth either

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Safe to say both tavita and jac will be backing up this weekend for us since neither got their jumper dirty last night. Both made costly errors and missed tackles that only further proved they shouldn’t be near rep football again anytime soon
Haha you're a cantelope mate, fox had 3 on 1 for that break it was his inside men (mainly Hynes out of position at centre) who fucked up.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why does everyone think I am Nasheed?
You use a lot of Nasheed expressions. Also, on one of your early posts you denied being Nasheed, but admitted to being a great fan of his. By my logic, Nasheed would have two fans in the World - himself and his mum! You're probably not his mum.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You use a lot of Nasheed expressions. Also, on one of your early posts you denied being Nasheed, but admitted to being a great fan of his. By my logic, Nasheed would have two fans in the World - himself and his mum! You're probably not his mum.
He deserves praise, I am not the only one who worships him.

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tedesco is a fraud thinks he can do it all
Fox hardly got the ball last night every time they spread the ball his way it was stopped by Tedesco or frizel we played like shit
This is a perfect example of Tedesco thinking he is king shit and wants to do it all himself he had fox unmarked and open and would of definitely scored but he wanted to take on 3 guys and try be a hero

Attachments

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Start by picking the best team

Latrell
Fox
Burton
Graham
Critta
Hynes
Cleary