SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for Daley to rest Moylan and experiment with Tedesco in game 3 to see who wil be the best in the long run.
Nah, Daley will stay loyal to his losers. He needs them in the side to make himself not look as bad.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tedesco and j-ren make a big difference in this game tonight.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I would have loved to see sezer and Austin in the halves. Reynolds is not good enough and Maloney is good but isn't that X factor or creative player

Jennings is done, mansour showed he adds nothing. Ferguson did sweet fuck all. Don't get me started on Dylan walker lol. But who replaces them? Jmoz needs to play purely for his defence.

Tedesco is a better fullback than moylan. Every day.

Frizzel, Jackson and Cartwright need to be the backrow for the blues next year.

Robbie farah is an embarrassment. He's not even close to a cam smith. Ennis isn't really the answer next year but who else could we pick?

Series is lost, play the development players in game 3. Tedesco, carty, jbird at least

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
can't see nsw winning a series with in 5 years
Don't worry. Dogs will 2 comps in that time... In fact by 2019...it's part of the plan. This will take your mind off this exhibition series

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
And Gus, Johns & Fittler aren't biased.
Not even close to fatty lol. Wally is biased but tries to hold his tongue. Locky is the least biased of all of the panel

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds has done his shoulder and Daley confirmed he won't be there for game 3.

Also said they will be playing to win so there won't be any new blood unless required.

Who the fuck plays 7? Haha. You think they might throw Maloney at 7 and Bird at 6? Cartwright to fill the Bird utility role?

Walker must never wear a Blues jersey again. He is garbage haha.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where to now for Daley? Go back to proven defenders in Jmoz and Bmoz or stick with youth who got owned tonight.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Can see it now, Daley will pick bmoz and jmoz for game 3...both will pick up injuries and miss 4+ weeks for the dogs in the back end of the season

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1.Tedesco
2.T.Trbojevic
3.J.Bird
4.J.Roberts
5.J.Mansour
6.B.Austin
7.M.Pierce
This will be my team for game 3 or next year, fck the current backline and the coach:I.Cleary

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Gus, Johns & Fittler aren't biased.
Gus will be biased to whatever team is winning and that includes QLD, he always has to be right. Johns and Fittler are just Jesters so you cant really take them seriously.

Reactions: Kaz

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1.Tedesco
2.T.Trbojevic
3.J.Bird
4.J.Roberts
5.J.Mansour
6.B.Austin
7.M.Pierce
This will be my team for game 3 or next year, fck the current backline and the coach:I.Cleary
Mitchell Pearce.!!! Great choice!! lol how about we bring back sowie too!! Eh

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where to now for Daley? Go back to proven defenders in Jmoz and Bmoz or stick with youth who got owned tonight.
He might well just start blooding youth now now old
Guys. Including peats Tedesco carty. Moylan I think will only get better but teddy needs to be there next year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds has done his shoulder and Daley confirmed he won't be there for game 3.

Also said they will be playing to win so there won't be any new blood unless required.

Who the fuck plays 7? Haha. You think they might throw Maloney at 7 and Bird at 6? Cartwright to fill the Bird utility role?

Walker must never wear a Blues jersey again. He is garbage haha.
Pearce and Maloney will be 6 and 7 most likely, or I dare say even Hodko might get picked.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mitchell Pierce.!!! Great choice!! lol how about we bring back sowie too!! Eh
I reckon M.Pearce will do a better job having B.Austin next to him, Austin is a great runner with the ball, unlike previous five eights we had.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK.
So I didn't bother commenting during the game cause I would have let my anger take control and said shit about finding the closest tree and lynching a certain player after completely fucking up a certain try.. and probably called Walker every word under the sun.

What a complete joke of a game. How many times does a Qlder have to lose a ball for it to actually be considered lost and not a bullshit strip?
Why wasn't Smith sent off for that clear professional foul when he held the NSW player down for what felt like a lifetime in his own half while he's players got onside?
Why wasn't Gagai's last try not ruled a knock on when he clearly had separation with both hands from the ball as it hit the ground?
Why is Walker still alive and breathing our air?
Why was that fat sack of shit Thaiday not put on report for grabbing Reynolds nuts?
Was Farrah even playing?

Game 3 isn't even worth watching. Daley can take his team of wank stains and go ahead and fuck each other.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't catch the whole game, saw most of the second half, the Blues don't look to be far behind though as a squad at this point. Bird and Frizzle looked good in that arena, good on them. If Jackson pulled that same move he did there late in the game wearing the Bulldogs jersey I'd like to think our edge players would have done something with it. What I saw was far more impressive from both teams than the yawn-fest of game 1.

Hope the Blues coach and selectors are smart enough to write down a team with at least one or two more younger guys for game 3 to blood them for the next series (presumable they'll be writing that team down using crayons as usual.... Crayola sponsoring the NSW coaching staff would be almost as ironically awesome as OPSM sponsoring the refs).

For me. Step 1, move Origin to pre or post season to stop messing up the main club season - I was most happy to see this idea getting some traction with NRL media this year at least.

Step 2, bring in fan voting for spots, along with selectors, as the NBA all-star game does - if the NRL was shy about stealing ideas from the NBA we wouldn't have a "shot clock" so surely this wouldn't be so hard to steal also, with fan voting, we wouldn't be relying on ex players to do it, which, you may have noticed... most current, and ex players are not really known for being clever, the average fan (or, average of all fans) could pick a better current squad without doubt, and a Origin jersey really should be a reward for playing well right now, not just for having played it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.