SOO Game 2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
OK.
So I didn't bother commenting during the game cause I would have let my anger take control and said shit about finding the closest tree and lynching a certain player after completely fucking up a certain try.. and probably called Walker every word under the sun.

What a complete joke of a game. How many times does a Qlder have to lose a ball for it to actually be considered lost and not a bullshit strip?
Why wasn't Smith sent off for that clear professional foul when he held the NSW player down for what felt like a lifetime in his own half while he's players got onside?
Why wasn't Gagai's last try not ruled a knock on when he clearly had separation with both hands from the ball as it hit the ground?
Why is Walker still alive and breathing our air?
Why was that fat sack of shit Thaiday not put on report for grabbing Reynolds nuts?
Was Farrah even playing?

Game 3 isn't even worth watching. Daley can take his team of wank stains and go ahead and fuck each other.
Hey man! leave Farah alone, he did exactly what he has done every Origin game ever........ not much. But, the poor guy got a break from one moron coach, to spend the week with a whole different moron coach, his professional life is its own punishment, he doesn't deserve to be harassed here too.

My feeling is, if he did nothing...... he did nothing wrong, and I'm certain Daley will back me up on that and write his name down for his team for next year, when he writes that team down next month some time and goes back to sleep (Daley's like the Groundhog predicting winter thing in the US, except his big nose pops out early and interferes with the NRL season before its started - he doesn't watch it though, what for? the team is picked already)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds has done his shoulder and Daley confirmed he won't be there for game 3.

Also said they will be playing to win so there won't be any new blood unless required.

Who the fuck plays 7? Haha. You think they might throw Maloney at 7 and Bird at 6? Cartwright to fill the Bird utility role?

Walker must never wear a Blues jersey again. He is garbage haha.
Cartwright doesn't need to play ffs

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Game 3 team

1. James Tedesco / Lachlan Coote
2. James Roberts
3. Jack Bird
4. Josh Morris
5. Will Hopoate
6. James Maloney
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aaron Woods (c)
9. Michael Ennis
10. James Tamou
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Josh Jackson
13. Wade Graham

14. Bryce Cartwright
15. David Klemmer
16. Josh Reynolds
17. Andrew Fifita / Beau Scott

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Its a strategy, if they came out and mocked nsw, the blues would probably fire up. Its like when we played the Broncos and dominated in the first half of the 06 final and mason yapped and mocked the broncos and they came out firing and beat us.
the 1st 2 groncos tries were blatant corruption tbf. I urge you to have a close look at how the refs stole the momentum away from us blueyed.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at what Dudley said, I remember Ricky Stuart said something similar when he coached the blues in 2011-12. The blues have been losing by 1 or 2 points for years.

Daley said: “I believe we’re getting closer. I think the players believe we’re getting closer.

“At some point, we’ll have to draw a line in the sand and say, effort is good but we can’t keep reverting back to that.

“We’ve got to convert and that’s the challenge for us.”

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The refs screw us every single year. Cameron Smith gets away with murder.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy to see the end of G.Bird & Farrar!!!
Jennings had a shocker but he is a great player in attack?
Not sure who Laurie will pick at 7.
I thought Moloney was good.
Backline underperformed last night. Think J.Morris willbe back in.
Again disappointed in NSW ability to take their chances.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If NSW employed Des-Ball they would've won. The 7th restarts and sily mistakes from high risk plays were what gave QLD the edge.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If NSW employed Des-Ball they would've won. The 7th restarts and sily mistakes from high risk plays were what gave QLD the edge.
if were being honest QLD get away with murder in the ruck and yet again NSW get pinged for indescretions that are barely noticed in club games aswell QLD getting 50-50's.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Daley doesn't have the balls to drop the veterans for their "farewell" match when he should be blooding the next generation.

The best thing we can hope for is Laurey Daley to fall down a flight of stairs and be unable to talk or move until origin is over so a new coach that has balls comes in.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daley said: “I believe we’re getting closer. I think the players believe we’re getting closer.
Daley, you fucken dipshit. They don't engrave the margin on the trophy.
You lost. That's another series to QLD.
Close isn't good enough, dumb ****.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know why I put myself through this every year. Every year I say I am not gonna watch it then every year I get sucked in and start to believe maybe this year will be different and of course it never is... Queensland get away with murder, the refereeing is atrocious and the blues lose again. I swear I will not watch it next year!!!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
so whos going to the dead rubber?
would expect nomore than 20-30k tbh
i wont even watch on tv
ORIGIN IS DEAD!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's better to become a qlder that way you can actually enjoy the brand of football being played. If it wasn't for those two penalty kicks NSW would only have scored 12 points. The attack is rubbish. The NSW Blues are a mess from top to bottom.

QLDER!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My game 3 team:

1. Lachlan Coote
2. James Roberts
3. Jack Bird (Josh Dugan if fit)
4. Josh Morris
5. Josh Mansour
6. James Maloney
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. James Tamou
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Josh Jackson
13. Paul Gallen

14. Wade Graham
15. Beau Scott
16. David Klemmer
17. Andrew Fifita
18. Jack Bird (if dugan is fit)

We can't make drastic changes. That's the problem the team has always made FFS. Not giving a team a chance to gel will kill them. Why do you think QLD keep winning? Because they pick the SAME TEAM every year, with minor changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.