Sonny Bill Williams a warrior in 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ball_Boy NZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've comeback from having a few drinks with one of the warriors star props and the NEWS........The warriors have signed 2 players for 2006...who are they

Well 1 is probably the most sought after rookie in league....from what my warrior friend told me......Sonny bill williams has signed a letter of content to play for the warriors in 2006.....he loves the kiwis and the mana of playing alongside his brothers in arms and is very very keen to join john ackland again(dont be surprised if Ackland ends up being the warriors coach).
And the other,according to my friend
Roy asotasi has also warmed to a auckland homecoming...all the state of origin talk with benji and karmicheal hunt has further deepened the pride of the black jersey and the new zealand culture for these players.Now apparently one more player will enter the mix.....hes been talked about...but his name...Motu tony....he hates england...he wants to come home and settle.............appparently ali lauitiiti loves england .....hes moved 11 of his family over.......and appparently this is Stacey jones last year......he quit international footballl for one more crack with warriors....then its money grab in england....with lance hohaia stepping up out of his apprenticeship to be our HB.And the word is Simon mannering is a machine.....and hopes are him and sonny bill will become a dual deadly combination.Hopefully everything i said will come to fruition and i dont look like a fool........But hey this time with Warriors....the PRICE seems right!!!! :MexicanWa

I was not the person having drinks i am just passing the message on.

3 bulldogs player in 2yrs and all key players. this sounds like what happened in 1195 to the warriors hade Wiki consent to play form them and he went to Canberra.

i hope it is true, but not the Stacey Jones bit tho.

A

Anil

Thanks mate, now go back to your drinks.

BTW, I was having drinks with the Bulldogs Players, and they told me your a gulible imbecile.

A

Anil

BTW, I can prove that this thread is BS because you mentioned a warriors star prop, we all know there is no such think as a warriors star prop!

Mods get rid of this rubbish.

Ball_Boy NZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
to you there is no warriors star prop to other there is, so please if cant control your self that SBWand others might me leaving it might me good if you didnt post again in this thread. thankyou

A

Anil

It will be good if you only posted facts and not drunks running their mouth, and if you cant post the players name or ANY solid evidence it might be good for you not to post again in this thread.

Peace.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How about this Mr Woerrior.

NZ Warriors woeful management team wanted to sign Sonny Bill Williams.

They thought that if they throw big dollars at Price, the Bulldogs CANNOT and WILL NOT let go of their CAPTAIN, who has kept the club together. So the Bulldogs will match the offer, and leave them with $$$ issues when it comes to resign SBW. I've got news for you, Price signed with the Warriors for 400-500k a season, and if they ever mention signing up SBW, Ian Schubert should go over their ****ing books.

By the way, that letter is illegal, and your fat coach was probably feeding bs to your players in order to boost their morale.

Asotasi is off-contract in 2006, so your rumour thing is bull****.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Richard "wallet-borrower" Villasanti is the star prop.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
BBNZ,

Look man, you've posted some really good stuff before, and I appreciate your concern about SBW and Asotasi. Even if your source is from a player having a FEW drinks/sheep or whatever, that cannot be considered credible. So if you get bashed on this forum, you well and truly deserve it. Also don't take anything personally, we all know you're a closet dogs supporter. :grinning:

A

atomic_crimson

you guys ahve wanted sonny from the start...

if we want to go off what players have said here and there... here is one,,

"i cant imagine playing in any other jumper" oh who was that... ah yes williams himself...

but until then nor i or you know whats going on.. move along

Status
Not open for further replies.