Sonny Bill three weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know about youse but Im pretty sure everybody wanted to see him use his shoulder, this new rule is fukt.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Expecting the media to suck his dick about 3 weeks being too long and shit.

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Expecting the media to suck his dick about 3 weeks being too long and shit.
Why wouldnt they ? Its SBW ? People like you and me pay to watch players like him play our game.. People disregard the fact that elite players get lower punishments for a reason !! Its because there "elite" and there availability is what makes our game one of the greatest games in the world.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldnt they ? Its SBW ? People like you and me pay to watch players like him play our game.. People disregard the fact that elite players get lower punishments for a reason !! Its because there "elite" and there availability is what makes our game one of the greatest games in the world.
There setting an example that's all it is
If this was some nobody he wouldn't even miss a week but they are being over protective about brain damage now

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand he is a marquee player but he did the crime so he should do the crime, I don't mind SBW but the media overplay things with him and it gets really cheesy after a while. The NRL might but be tougher on him since he is leaving again for a lesser sport so who knows what happens next haha.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The law is an arse but we have to live with it.

3 weeks seems about right.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The shoulder charge that was banned is the coward version of a shoulder charge anyway. It takes no talent or guts to slam your elbow into someones head.

A real shoulder charge (Which is still legal) is the tackles you see guys like Nigel Plum doing every week. It's digging down and putting your entire body on the line and absolutely smashing them.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The shoulder charge that was banned is the coward version of a shoulder charge anyway. It takes no talent or guts to slam your elbow into someones head.

A real shoulder charge (Which is still legal) is the tackles you see guys like Nigel Plum doing every week. It's digging down and putting your entire body on the line and absolutely smashing them.
Shoulder charge in my books are good as long as you don't hit the head!

Why did they change this? Just don't hit the opponents head, that's all!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Theoretically, if you managed to shoulder charge a guy in the shin would a penalty be given?

Status
Not open for further replies.