Sonny Bill involved?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just had a thought, he seems to be much more religious these days. Maybe he feels guilty about 2008 and his way of making it right is helping the club out silently?
Buzz was talking on NRL360 that we are welcoming back Gould after a fall out with the club like we had SOB Williams. That seems to have been kept quiet. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the club as long as he has an association with Mundine.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz was talking on NRL360 that we are welcoming back Gould after a fall out with the club like we had SOB Williams. That seems to have been kept quiet. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the club as long as he has an association with Mundine.
mundine on our side is powerful, he moulds minds of players.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It might be Mundines relationship with Barrett that has bought choc to the dogs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If you are;
-Young
-black or Muslim
-talented

Then I GUARANTEE Mundine is- already in your ear giving you advice and direction, as he has to every other player in that criteria.

He holds serious sway with those whom who’s lives he has inserted himself into. There are many.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Ive mentioned this no less than ten times the last 6 months.

maybe time yalls start taking your boi seriously.
Yeah right ya moot... hell can freeze over first before that happens :tearsofjoy:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This just reminded me..Did anyone else see Mason in the sheds a couple of weeks ago?
I was at parra game mason/reni were sitting in front of me just behind the players and they were going into sheds at half time its like the club has them in a type of ambassadors role,they absolutely love the club you can see

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
doors are open ! especially if it makes us that winning team , thats all that should matter to all Dogs supporters after 5 years of nothing!

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you are;
-Young
-black or Muslim
-talented

Then I GUARANTEE Mundine is- already in your ear giving you advice and direction, as he has to every other player in that criteria.

He holds serious sway with those whom who’s lives he has inserted himself into. There are many.
Most players have player managers, doubt many would go to mundine, maybe they would go to him for general adivce, pathway options.

Malla

Reaction score
Hes the stock standard born again Sheik every time ramadam pops around
LOL exactly
He was at Bali on the piss with Fifita before he got locked up.

But hey when it suits him he's all about it

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget TPJ, if SBW is going to use his influence on anybody it should be Haas. He can tell him how covenient it is to be training so close to a Mosque especially on Fridays
Makes sence.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Chance, SBW is in love with uncle nicks back pocket....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas is a plastic part time Muslim mate lol
We all be believer's, yet we all be sinners Malz.

No matter what walk of life you are from we all believe in something rather fcuk up along the way.