Sonny Bill involved?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Ive mentioned this no less than ten times the last 6 months.

maybe time yalls start taking your boi seriously.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anyone catch on NRL 360 buzz said that Sonny Bill Williams is back involved with the club. This is the first I’ve heard of this, does anyone have any info?
Yep your correct it was Hooper referencing Gus back in the fold and SBW is back so anything can happen. This was from the Kent and Rothfield comments saying drama will be part of this next journey and Gus might sack a few staff members etc. Even Baz if he doesnt perform.

Reactions: GDR

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These ex players like Mason, SBW, Maitua who left the club on bad terms probably suffer from a sense of belonging. They won a premiership and played the majority of their careers here but doubt any of the fans sees them as legends. Doubt they even get invited to old boys day.
This just reminded me..Did anyone else see Mason in the sheds a couple of weeks ago?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone catch on NRL 360 buzz said that Sonny Bill Williams is back involved with the club. This is the first I’ve heard of this, does anyone have any info?
Yep I heard the same thing and was surprised..

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s actually true. SBW and TPJ have become quite close and especially over the last 12 months TPJ has been leaning on SBW. Love him or hate him, he had of to do with TPJ coming to Sydney and not just the dogs. SBW obviously has no affiliation with the Bulldogs but TPJ would have sounded him out many a times for his next move.
That’s great news he will probably show him how to abandon a club aswell

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Willie Mason, Reni Maitua,Brent Sherwin, Willie Tonga, Tony Grimaldi, Jamie Feeney, Dene Halatau, Roy Asotasi, Matt Utai, Daniel Holdsworth,Frank Pritchard Greg Eastwood, Sam Perrett get them in with our juniors to spend time and help build our pathways collectively..

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that they said he was back in the fold

I think it referred to him being named in the team of the decade or whatever it was not an official capacity

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Willie Mason, Reni Maitua,Brent Sherwin, Willie Tonga, Tony Grimaldi, Jamie Feeney, Dene Halatau, Roy Asotasi, Matt Utai, Daniel Holdsworth,Frank Pritchard Greg Eastwood, Sam Perrett get them in with our juniors to spend time and help build our pathways collectively..
lol at adding holdsworth and perrett with that calibre player

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW has been helping with our recruiting

for the zillionth time

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If SBW is around, get him to talk to Renouf and get him back on track....if he's staying.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol at adding holdsworth and perrett with that calibre player
Players bring different attributes and both Perrett and Daniel were great ambassadors for the club.
Perrett has a very successful business and morneover is a great role model for players looking at who to reach the top in their sport.
I would rate him anyday.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would of thought SBW is closer to the bondi **** and would have been associated with the roosters in some capacity

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget TPJ, if SBW is going to use his influence on anybody it should be Haas. He can tell him how covenient it is to be training so close to a Mosque especially on Fridays
Bro Haas has been repeatedly offered a $10mil and 10 season deal. It’s doesn’t get better then that. His family, his partners family are all in QLD. The 10 year deal is the most perfect scenario for him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s great news he will probably show him how to abandon a club aswell
LOL look if he does and it eventuates that he leaves mid contract then it might not be too bad because TPJ does have a lot of inconsistencies and plays 1 good game every 8-9. So if he bailed mid contract maybe it would be a blessing ?

Last edited:

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had a thought, he seems to be much more religious these days. Maybe he feels guilty about 2008 and his way of making it right is helping the club out silently?