Sonny Bill involved?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone catch on NRL 360 buzz said that Sonny Bill Williams is back involved with the club. This is the first I’ve heard of this, does anyone have any info?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s actually true. SBW and TPJ have become quite close and especially over the last 12 months TPJ has been leaning on SBW. Love him or hate him, he had of to do with TPJ coming to Sydney and not just the dogs. SBW obviously has no affiliation with the Bulldogs but TPJ would have sounded him out many a times for his next move.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I will cop for this, I'm ok with it. We need to think about what will bring us the best talent, sponsors, public relations, governance, professionalism, standards etc. I'm not the biggest gould or sbw fan but they would likely bring some or all of these things (if it's true about sbw anyway)...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m what capacity exactly, doing what?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m what capacity exactly, doing what?
I'm just having a guess but if you follow football then you would know about agent fees and their entourage...I'm guessing it's something along those lines.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There have been recent photos with Sonny Bill , Warbourton and Khoury together on Instagram. Sonny Bill has also commented on recent posts from the club. May be invloved in some recruitment capasity.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These ex players like Mason, SBW, Maitua who left the club on bad terms probably suffer from a sense of belonging. They won a premiership and played the majority of their careers here but doubt any of the fans sees them as legends. Doubt they even get invited to old boys day.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s actually true. SBW and TPJ have become quite close and especially over the last 12 months TPJ has been leaning on SBW. Love him or hate him, he had of to do with TPJ coming to Sydney and not just the dogs. SBW obviously has no affiliation with the Bulldogs but TPJ would have sounded him out many a times for his next move.
Forget TPJ, if SBW is going to use his influence on anybody it should be Haas. He can tell him how covenient it is to be training so close to a Mosque especially on Fridays