Sonny Bill involved?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt it but plenty come back to the bulldogs after they’ve been all around the world hoping to get a gig.
Bulldogs is the genuine home for some ex-players/coaches… Gould and SBW would not be as successful as they are today without learning from the very best and absorbing our DNA, our standards were akin to Melbourne Storm before the Storm existed.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If SBW was involved does that mean Gus will flee in the middle of night..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you are;
-Young
-black or Muslim
-talented

Then I GUARANTEE Mundine is- already in your ear giving you advice and direction, as he has to every other player in that criteria.

He holds serious sway with those whom who’s lives he has inserted himself into. There are many.
How about if you can play footy, can he help in that department?

Can he also weave his magic on other religions and races of human beings? What about If your a white aboriginal Nasheed? Does he discriminate?

Mundine helps those who ask for it or those close to him in need, like 99% of most of us…he has a heart despite the public image he’s created. Stick to footy mate.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
mundine on our side is powerful, he moulds minds of players.
Fark Mundine. He was also behind the whole Solomon Haumono fiasco back in the day. It is also one of the reasons why I was not upset to see Remis Smith depart ( although we should have negotiated that exit better).

I want him nowhere near the Dogs and if $BW is still stupid enough to be mixed up with him, then I don’t want him involved either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How about if you can play footy, can he help in that department?

Can he also weave his magic on other religions and races of human beings? What about If your a white aboriginal Nasheed? Does he discriminate?

Mundine helps those who ask for it or those close to him in need, like 99% of most of us…he has a heart despite the public image he’s created. Stick to footy mate.
im sure if a white approached him, he would help.
BUT, he wouldnt naturally gravitate towards a young white player. Pretty obvious Mundine hates whites. He is naturally passionate about guiding the young talented black/muslim type. How many times have we seen it.
its always players like latrell/Haas/SBW/Reimis etc

dont see him going up to meaney and trying to take him under his wing.