Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fumbled and bumbled and mumbled most of his lines.
Heard the white guy comment.
Massive cringe...

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
Ok Sonny. Please dissapear into irrelevancy already

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
To be fair mate from what you’ve said you weren’t even a dogs supporter then and don’t know what we went through as fans at the time of that prick walking out

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I lasted about 3 'words' and I was outta there. But fox/kayo is getting worse every year too. Cronk, Blocker, Brandy, Parker, Braith, Hodges - they all make my ears bleed.
Cronks fantastic on the desk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To be fair mate from what you’ve said you weren’t even a dogs supporter then and don’t know what we went through as fans at the time of that prick walking out
I definitely was a dog supporter then just young. The clubs at fault not Sonny. I just like the right people taking the blame that's all. Did you listen to Hazems interview? The club tried to F him over too. We all love the club but we got to remove the bias.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy is hopeless.
And racist.
Anyone hear his white boy comment.
Can't say that these days.
Imagine joey called a black player, a black boy.
Fuck me dead the world would be in melt down.
He was raised by a white mother same as Mundine it's confusing

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I definitely was a dog supporter then just young. The clubs at fault not Sonny. I just like the right people taking the blame that's all. Did you listen to Hazems interview? The club tried to F him over too. We all love the club but we got to remove the bias.
He signed a long term contract and had a sook after Nasser got in his ear and said he could make more in union. So he jumped on a plane in the middle of the night... what exactly did the dogs do wrong there again lol?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He signed a long term contract and had a sook after Nasser got in his ear and said he could make more in union. So he jumped on a plane in the middle of the night... what exactly did the dogs do wrong there again lol?
The guy didn't even have the guts to front his team mates he literally just packed up and left lol, I don't get anybody who supports this dud it's nothing like a player leaving after a contract or even asking for a release

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The guy didn't even have the guts to front his team mates he literally just packed up and left lol, I don't get anybody who supports this dud it's nothing like a player leaving after a contract or even asking for a release
‘’I think I’ve made peace with it, it’s just part of the journey,’’ Williams told Fox Sports’ Sunday Night WIth Matty Johns.

‘’It started off with a hiss and a roar. My unbelievable first year it all came to me and fell into my lap, fell in all of our laps at the Bulldogs and I think we took it for granted as a team, not just myself.

‘’Then some things didn’t go as planned off field and I ended up parting ways with the Dogs, but I still stand by my decision to leave.

‘’As a young fella you’re a bit rash and you do things that you probably regret. I’m no different. I’m human, I make mistakes.

‘’When it came to that decision to leave although things probably weren’t going the right way off the field, I just felt like I was backed into a corner and that was all I could do.

‘’Obviously hindsight is a great thing and looking back now if I was a lot more confident in myself as a man I could have went and spoke to the administration and say ‘look, I’m going to leave if you guys don’t do what you guys promised me’, which they hadn’t.’’

TLDR - Sonny left because of unfilled promises (you'd presume money) from the club.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
‘’I think I’ve made peace with it, it’s just part of the journey,’’ Williams told Fox Sports’ Sunday Night WIth Matty Johns.

‘’It started off with a hiss and a roar. My unbelievable first year it all came to me and fell into my lap, fell in all of our laps at the Bulldogs and I think we took it for granted as a team, not just myself.

‘’Then some things didn’t go as planned off field and I ended up parting ways with the Dogs, but I still stand by my decision to leave.

‘’As a young fella you’re a bit rash and you do things that you probably regret. I’m no different. I’m human, I make mistakes.

‘’When it came to that decision to leave although things probably weren’t going the right way off the field, I just felt like I was backed into a corner and that was all I could do.

‘’Obviously hindsight is a great thing and looking back now if I was a lot more confident in myself as a man I could have went and spoke to the administration and say ‘look, I’m going to leave if you guys don’t do what you guys promised me’, which they hadn’t.’’

TLDR - Sonny left because of unfilled promises (you'd presume money) from the club.
TLDR - Sonny left cause he signed a contract and then beleived he was worth more than that contract afterwards. So he left in the middle of the night without even a word to anybody. Smart businessman, but his legacy will always be remembered as that guy who would ditch his team for a dollar

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
TLDR - Sonny left cause he signed a contract and then beleived he was worth more than that contract afterwards. So he left in the middle of the night without even a word to anybody. Smart businessman, but his legacy will always be remembered as that guy who would ditch his team for a dollar
Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lucky for covid otherwise the **** rash would of got on a plane 2 mins into the game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.
Please bro you have no idea.

The coward boy got brainwashed by two pieces of shit that wanted to profit off of him.