Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sonny Bill, Candice blow-up

June 08, 2007 12:00
Article from: The Daily Telecrap

HE GOT down and dirty with her in the toilet cubicle at the Clovelly Hotel then publicly claimed that he was "embarrassed and ashamed" - so who can blame Candice Falzon for getting upset when she ran into Sonny Bill Williams this week?
Having recently forked out $1.2million for a Maroubra Junction penthouse, the Bulldogs star was making the most of his newfound Eastern Suburbs residency by heading out for a few quiet coldies on Wednesday night.

But the NRL pin-up may have got a larger serving of ice with his beverages than he'd anticipated after he ran into his one-time conquest at Bondi Junction venue The Eastern.

Confidential understands the glamour girl athlete arrived at the bar - a popular hang-out for the lads of league - at 11.30pm, just half an hour after Williams had bowled in with a mate.

But unlike their last close encounter there appeared to be no love lost between the controversial pair.

An Eastern staff member claimed to have seen the duo in the throws of a heated argument just across the road from the entrance to the watering hole.

Following a heated exchange, Williams reportedly turned to walk away from Falzon - who grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back.

While the beach babe was said to be "crying and carrying on'', Falzon denied she and Williams had been arguing when we put the claims to her yesterday.

"No, that's not right, not at all,'' Falzon told Confidential.

While she conceded she had "chatted'' with Williams at the pub, Falzon would not be drawn further on their chance meeting.

Suffice to say the "most important thing'' in Williams' life - his long-term girlfriend Genna Shaw - was nowhere in sight.

D

DoggyStylz

Geez let it go already, must be another slow news day.......

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what business is it of ours?

they arn't allowed to TALK to sort it out?

media is scum

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The apartment he bought is across the streeet from me literally

*stalk*

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The title had me thinking there was a Sonny Bills Candice blow up doll available,is it available from the online store?

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
LOLLLL

I honestly cannot picture Sons arguing with her lol.... He finds it hard enough to talk let alone argue!!! haha

na seriously.. slow news day huh?

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLLL

I honestly cannot picture Sons arguing with her lol.... He finds it hard enough to talk let alone argue!!! haha

na seriously.. slow news day huh?
LOL.. hard!!

Ay couz, whatiya wanted me to say ay bro? Fook!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
LOL.. hard!!

Ay couz, whatiya wanted me to say ay bro? Fook!
LOL "awww cmoon um candissse um can ya um please um *wipes nose* leave me um the fik um alone aye *wipes nose again* ah yeah....."

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wouldnt suprise me if Candice did try and get back on to Sonny shes a serial football player whore..

hardly think its newsworthy though

Sonny Bill's gf came into work the other day, she is absolutely beautiful and quiet like he is. Just because hes a high profile figure doesnt mean her name needs to be repeatedly splashed in crap like the confidential

Status
Not open for further replies.