Songs of Yesteryear

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What are some songs you enjoy from the past? By that, I mean before 2000.

This is an old favorite of mine. I remember whenever I had a party such as a 21st or a habour cruise aimed at young people etc... this song would usually be the final one!

I also remember when I was a young lad in primary school, they played this song during the end of year school concert and the older girls in year 6 had to dance to this song.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Year i had my first holiday job making donuts and kababs
Use to catch them along with Heaven, Boss and Snake at the War & Peace Parramatta. Cracked on to a goer there once but had no car so had to go down to the banks of the Parramatta River near the Church St bridge to do the 30 second act.

Got me thinking I also had sex once under the Harbour bridge south pylon in the scrub on a busy Friday night.

This could be the start of a new thread, strangest places you have had sex.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use to catch them along with Heaven, Boss and Snake at the War & Peace Parramatta. Cracked on to a goer there once but had no car so had to go down to the banks of the Parramatta River near the Church St bridge to do the 30 second act.

Got me thinking I also had sex once under the Harbour bridge south pylon in the scrub on a busy Friday night.

This could be the start of a new thread, strangest places you have had sex.
No wonder your memory easily stirred

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Music ceased to be music around 1975. It's just noise now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I’m a huge Eminem fan as many are, but only from 99-05 is the best stuff he did..

But If we talking pre pre 2000 then you can’t beat the 70/80/90s for mine, that was the best era. everything else Is just junk..!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What are some songs you enjoy from the past? By that, I mean before 2000.

This is an old favorite of mine. I remember whenever I had a party such as a 21st or a habour cruise aimed at young people etc... this song would usually be the final one!

I also remember when I was a young lad in primary school, they played this song during the end of year school concert and the older girls in year 6 had to dance to this song.

one of my favourite songs of all time - but you need the version with the rap by BBD!