Songs of Yesteryear

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Kick back and relax...

Wahesh

Reaction score
How about this... completely different... Spanish and Arabic mixed together!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Faure's "Pavane";
Ralph Vaughan Williams' "Fantasia on a Theme of Thomas Tallis", from the original "Archbishop Parker's Psalter" of 1576.
Beethoven's 5th.

Oldies, but goodies.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
for those that are nostalgic for 80's entertainment

Wahesh

Reaction score
This song has such an 80s vibe to it.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was the funniest show. Do you remember 'Gob on You' and 'Headbanger' ? Imagine writing that stuff these days.
They had some great sketches and songs. There was another song I loved that I have never been able to find on YouTube. It's Mel Smith and a woman in the countryside, starts out all serene and the horrendous stuff starts happening. It starts off something like, ''I guess I'm just a city boy, but I like the country so, and going to the forest...''

But I love the bouncing song... and the one where Mel Smith sends up Meatloaf... I think as Maltloaf.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had some great sketches and songs. There was another song I loved that I have never been able to find on YouTube. It's Mel Smith and a woman in the countryside, starts out all serene and the horrendous stuff starts happening. It starts off something like, ''I guess I'm just a city boy, but I like the country so, and going to the forest...''

But I love the bouncing song... and the one where Mel Smith sends up Meatloaf... I think as Maltloaf.
This still makes me laugh.