Rumour Something is brewing

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually saw a quote from the guy that cast Clint for the original movie who said he was looking for an actor that didn't have a lot of expressions and Clint was perfect. He only had two, One with a hat on and the other without a hat.
I actually dragged my family to Carmel and his restaurant “The Ranch” hoping to meet him and get a pic. Didn’t work out but he is my favourite actor even though he doesn’t do a lot of acting..:tearsofjoy:

Mans gotta know his limitations....

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard Barrett is close to doing a deal with an ex roosters prop
Mark O’Meley?
Bring him in to teach our forwards how to run like he did!

Still pisses me off that he went to Roosters after us.
Loved ogre!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh it will be good seeing cam Smith in the blue and white .

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard that Trent is not very liked by the player’s for sacking the girl that looks after the players family’s on game day’s to the point that the club had to get her back. Players wouldn’t speak to him at all.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard that Trent is not very liked by the player’s for sacking the girl that looks after the players family’s on game day’s to the point that the club had to get her back. Players wouldn’t speak to him at all.
The only player that you say wouldn’t be speaking to Trent over this ‘sacking of girl’ is Will Hopoate! I know who she is & lives near Narellan.
Half the team is new, so I find it strange that players won’t speak with Trent