Rumour Something is brewing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hoppa is an absolute disgrace. He should be kicking stones on the wing so it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t pass. Cotric and Hoppa should swap on the right side
Agree. Ill never understand why Barrett bottled it... Our right edge in attack should have been Flanagan, Elliot, Cotric, DWZ from the beginning to make Flanagan more comfortable. Instead he got Waddell and Hopoate haha.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if the side lose every game this year, Barrett isn't going anywhere. Take that as a definite.

This cleary isn't a scoop but the side wont be recognisable next year compared to the one running out now. Alot of players know they're going and that's another definite , they know it 100%. Now people hear that and say so why play them if they're going / try something new but it just isn't as simple as that for E.g. playing schoupp in for hoppa or Doorey in for Waddell, as much as I'd prefer that.

The team will alter somewhat post round 10.

Another thing, in every team there are clicks and players that are closing to some than others. Again, nothing new at all however there as some players in my opinion that very much don't get on at the moment however there's no issue with Barrett. It's not 'lost the dressing room' at all.

Lastly per the original post things are brewing but they take time. You're not going to get an announcement next week nor the week after. Stick by the club or turn the telly back on when we start winning.
What im worried about is yes we have 15 players off contract and yes we're looking at signing other players.
BUT that does not guarantee getting the players that we want,who would want to come to us at the moment we're showing nothing.
Getting back to what im worried about is not getting the players that we want and we have to re-sign the drop kicks that we're trying to get rid of or sign Mediocre players to fill our team sheet for 22.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We really need to try and offload Hoppa and Nappa mid season but who in their right mind would take them. I don’t even think the tigers would be that stupid.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
If by the luck of the gods we were able to replace Hoppa with Staggs and Crappa with Hass I wonder how competitive just those 2 could make us.
We will end up with a couple of names of that stature in the game by next season. We're talking big names here . That said how one fan rates a player is subjective. I may say Staggs is a superstar, others may say not such a big deal. In my eyes they will be big signings.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We will end up with a couple of names of that stature in the game by next season. We're talking big names here . That said how one fan rates a player is subjective. I may say Staggs is a superstar, others may say not such a big deal. In my eyes they will be big signings.
Staggs better not be an option anymore, stupid amount of money for him and total unnecessary to spend it on a player in his position. At least the other potential recruits I've heard we're talking to are far better value and more likely to have a positive influence over the side.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Staggs better not be an option anymore, stupid amount of money for him and total unnecessary to spend it on a player in his position. At least the other potential recruits I've heard we're talking to are far better value and more likely to have a positive influence over the side.
I agree the money doesn't match the benefit imo for.him. End of the day we are a an Api Korasau and Tevita Pangai or Payne Haas away from fixing alot of the mess. (Adding to the already known incoming players for next year) .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s gonna take someone with the nous of @Nasheed to get the Bulldogs out of this rostering mess ..
Cuz im doing training every day to launch my mission to make the Mounties side in 2023 and a Matt Frawley depth player to help the dogs.

i'll make a post about it in due time, but there is no more drugs, no more masturbation, when I eat takeaway i ask for no cheese to reduce fat intake and i am going for runs at Mona park and I have 2x 6kg handweights im starting to build muscle, and im already up to 58 kg.
Also not going to look for a day job anymore and just do ad hoc cash in hand stuff so i can focus on my NRL dream.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cuz im doing training every day to launch my mission to make the Mounties side in 2023 and a Matt Frawley depth player to help the dogs.

i'll make a post about it in due time, but there is no more drugs, no more masturbation, when I eat takeaway i ask for no cheese to reduce fat intake and i am going for runs at Mona park and I have 2x 6kg handweights im starting to build muscle, and im already up to 58 kg.
Also not going to look for a day job anymore and just do ad hoc cash in hand stuff so i can focus on my NRL dream.
I want you to know you’re my hero .. it needed to be said publicly.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I want you to know you’re my hero .. it needed to be said publicly.
Thankyou. please praise Nasheed loud, far and and wide.

My ambition is to be the guy that comes into the Dogs 7 jersey after 2x injuries to the halves (injury crisis) and keeps things respectable, steadies the ship with quick thinking in my breain and between the legs with a mad step.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree the money doesn't match the benefit imo for.him. End of the day we are a an Api Korasau and Tevita Pangai or Payne Haas away from fixing alot of the mess. (Adding to the already known incoming players for next year) .
I still have huge doubts over Baz and his staff, he better hope that having better cattle helps massively next season otherwise things are going to get very ugly.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still have huge doubts over Baz and his staff, he better hope that having better cattle helps massively next season otherwise things are going to get very ugly.
He has to be given the opportunity to work with the 2 bigs plus any bonus signings for at least 4 games in next year. He's been pushed in a corner. He has the tools to fight his way out. Unfortunately we have to wait it out.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou. please praise Nasheed loud, far and and wide.

My ambition is to be the guy that comes into the Dogs 7 jersey after 2x injuries to the halves (injury crisis) and keeps things respectable, steadies the ship with quick thinking in my breain and between the legs with a mad step.
Hey guy ,

“No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.”

Like and reply.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has to be given the opportunity to work with the 2 bigs plus any bonus signings for at least 4 games in next year. He's been pushed in a corner. He has the tools to fight his way out. Unfortunately we have to wait it out.
I honestly think he needs to be given his entire tenure, we can't blow it up every 18 months and expect improvement. It's gonna hurt, but it was always going to - no matter what.