Someone Spotted Hog on Burwood Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
I have no idea who it was because I couldn't see well staring into the sun, thought they did have a White Camry and Green P's. :D

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
... LOL How do you know it's someone on TK then =S LOL

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
LOL someone started yelling go Bulldogs to me and I wasn't wearing any Bulldogs gear on, I'm guessing it was a kennel person, were else are Bulldogs fans going to post?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL hog.

I get super paranoid when people give me a long "you look familiar...I know you!" look out in public. It's lame but I pray they don't know me from the internet LOL

M

MikeyP..

bumped into jorgie the other day, i didnt recognise her at first. she had to shout mikey, before i realised it was her lol. :o... I was paying attenshunz to the lady in front of her...heee heee lol

I

I R Cookie

Hog ive seen you in burwood, although on this occassion it wasnt me lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
hey hog i saw you on the bulldogs fan day wallah :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
bumped into jorgie the other day, i didnt recognise her at first. she had to shout mikey, before i realised it was her lol. :o... I was paying attenshunz to the lady in front of her...heee heee lol
You probably didnt recognise me because i was actually wearing clothes as opposed to the minimal attire i usually have on after work hours.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You probably didnt recognise me because i was actually wearing clothes as opposed to the minimal attire i usually have on after work hours.
jipped.

M

MikeyP..

i always thought you were taller. So i was like, nah cant be her, then kept walking til you shouted my name/

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It was me & my boyfriend! Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.