Someone please post to Gus about gagai

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How is it he is fined $1600 for swearing at the ref “your fucking kidding me” yet klemmer or graham I forget which 1 copped a 4-5 week ban wasn’t it for saying your off your Fucking head???

What the actual fuck?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is it he is fined $1600 for swearing at the ref “your fucking kidding me” yet klemmer or graham I forget which 1 copped a 4-5 week ban wasn’t it for saying your off your Fucking head???

What the actual fuck?
Your right, it’s not apples and apples, for the Bulldogs, we are treated very differently, but that’s always been the case and we used it to fuel success, though these days, our roster isn’t strong enough to actually make it count.

But honestly, Gus has bigger fish to fry.. let him focus on his job.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your right, it’s not apples and apples, for the Bulldogs, we are treated very differently, but that’s always been the case and we used it to fuel success.

I don’t have any social
Media shit. Though seriously someone needs to raise this…. Crock of shit and shows it completely

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Your right, it’s not apples and apples, for the Bulldogs, we are treated very differently, but that’s always been the case and we used it to fuel success, though these days, our roster isn’t strong enough to actually make it count.

Depends if he's happy for the club to be continued to be pissed on by the NRL. Then again the Klemmer incident occurred before Gus' time.
Double standards in the NRL is fucking disgraceful. Would be great if someone in the media had the balls to ask the NRL to explain the apparent differences between the Klemmer and Gagai incidents.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

What the actual fuck?
Klemmer got 3 weeks for telling Sutton "You're off ya fucking head".

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is doggies discussion of u would like to talk about rabbits join nasheed on the south’s forum

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
This is doggies discussion of u would like to talk about rabbits join nasheed on the south’s forum
It's comparing punishments between Bulldogs player and Souths player.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's comparing punishments between Bulldogs player and Souths player.
Exactly.

So someone corrected. Klemmer got 3 weeks for saying your off your Fucking head.

Gagai gets $1600 slap On the wrist fine for saying your Fucking kidding me???

How is this fair?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been here for a decade longer than you mate. Don’t be telling me to go to the bunnies forum. I could care less about them. Simple bullshit double standard against us and it’s a prime example right here today!

Read it again and get the fucking point before gobbing off.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s the point? It’s almost 6 seasons ago and so many things change every few weeks in the NRL let alone that long. Things are never consistent with the NRL when it comes to the judiciary.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ancient history, Gus needs to choose his battles and this isn’t worth raising. Let’s see how things go next year.
He better be assembling the videos, dossiers and reports detailing the stark differences in treatment our guys have to put up with over others for the same offence.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus doesn't even think Latrell did anything wrong lol
Most people are giving it to Gus and don’t agree. I also heard MG earlier saying the whole souths team is being penalised with Latrell and they can’t win without him. Based on that thinking no one ever gets suspended.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He better be assembling the videos, dossiers and reports detailing the stark differences in treatment our guys have to put up with over others for the same offence.
I think we’re finishing down the bottom this year so no use bringing stuff up, next years different though. If we do perform better next year I think more things will go our way, as for Hetherington and Thompson they’re going to have to do a lot of work to change perceptions.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we’re finishing down the bottom this year so no use bringing stuff up, next years different though. If we do perform better next year I think more things will go our way, as for Hetherington and Thompson they’re going to have to do a lot of work to change perceptions.
Just meant assembling evidences for next year :grinning:

Trying to point anything out now to get a fair deal, a waste of time for irrelevent losers like us atm.

All we'd get is "tell someone who cares".

Next year we need to be winning or else no respect for us then also. Plus as you say those guys need to be wising up.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just meant assembling evidences for next year :grinning:

Trying to point anything out now to get a fair deal, a waste of time for irrelevent losers like us atm.

All we'd get is "tell someone who cares".

Next year we need to be winning or else no respect for us then also. Plus as you say those guys need to be wising up.
I’m with you re next year on those points. We really are a laughing stock and it’s the lowest point for the club in modern times. When commentators are saying it’s only the bulldogs and oppositions fans feel sorry for us. The last week with Lewis and Elliott. We’ve got a lot of work to do.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they introduced the fines not long ago for the minor incidents not to say our players wouldn’t get suspended nowadays though

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to scrap these stupid rules, it's a contact sport and people love the big hits (including the shoulder charge) as long as it's not a deliberate attack on the head, let it go and enjoy the game.