Some positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's easy to judge/criticise our team and generally lay the boot in to every player, coach, waterboy and strapper when our team is not playing well - unfortunately it's a strong trait of many who post on this "supporter's" forum.

I'd like to focus on some of the positives that I've seen this year instead:
1. Micky Paea has been one of the stand-outs of our pack and has got aggression when bringing the ball back
2. Barba getting some more game time and looking sharp with his limited touches
3. Blake Green played well the other night in his first 1st grade game with us
4. Goodwin kicked some goals

Hey there's not many of them, but throw in the fact we were missing Ennis, Halatau is out injured, Hodgson went down early the other night, the Dragons were ruthless again with completions and sustained pressure and it's only round 2 and I think we need to give the guys a break.

Let's not become "fairweathered" supporters ala the Roosters and get behind our boys!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There's definitely some hope for the team.

It's not going to be easy though, let's hope we can pull through this rough patch as unscathed as possible.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think it's easy to judge/criticise our team and generally lay the boot in to every player, coach, waterboy and strapper when our team is not playing well - unfortunately it's a strong trait of many who post on this "supporter's" forum.

1. Micky Paea has been one of the stand-outs of our pack and has got aggression when bringing the ball back
2. Barba getting some more game time and looking sharp with his limited touches
3. Blake Green played well the other night in his first 1st grade game with us
4. Goodwin kicked a goal

Hey there's not many of them, but throw in the fact we were missing Ennis, Halatau is out injured, Hodgson went down early the other night, the Dragons were ruthless again with completions and sustained pressure and it's only round 2 and I think we need to give the guys a break.

Let's not become "fairweathered" supporters ala the Roosters and get behind our boys!
i fixed your post tbh:p

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some negatives that relate to your positives
1.Paea and hodgo are out for 4-8 weeks
2.Warburton suspended for 2 weeks
3.Green is a ****house hooker gives the ball out way too slow, Its like he picks it up waits afew seconds then passes which made it 10 x harder for our forwards to actully go forward.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Some negatives that relate to your positives
1.Paea and hodgo are out for 4-8 weeks
2.Warburton suspended for 2 weeks
3.Green is a ****house hooker gives the ball out way too slow, Its like he picks it up waits afew seconds then passes which made it 10 x harder for our forwards to actully go forward.
sounds like our oztag and t league teams bru

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Micky Paea has been one of the stand-outs of our pack and has got aggression when bringing the ball back - agreed, I love seeing someone hit the line hard again, great signing
2. Barba getting some more game time and looking sharp with his limited touches - He's always looked dangerous, glad to see him getting repeat games and more time
3. Blake Green played well the other night in his first 1st grade game with us - Not sure about Green, but happy to see him give it a shot
4. Goodwin kicked some goals - Well, a goal, but look forward to many more
Ennis is back.
Looking forward to seeing Halatau, I think he has alot to offer.
We still have a great line up (they guys just need to brush of the cobwebs - and pull their thumbs out of their @sses).
We haven't seen much of JTK yet, but he looked explosive last year, he really could be anything.
And last but not least........... being a Dogs supporter is still better than being a Sharks supporter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.