Rumour Some Oil on Doorey

Malla

Reaction score
Player manager pushing a player to go to a club because he supports them is considered collusion.

This is a load of shit

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
no it doesnt and just shows how stupid you are
Read about andrew fifitsa feeling betrayed by being shipped to cronulla in this way.
even yesterdsy on the kennel i read a story abut maloney and moylans manager engineering a swap.
Wade rushton promised us either ponga or latrell when he had them in his tsable.

player managers dictate their careers more than you realise.

if tartak has a close relationship with the saints, anmd he thought it would help doorey, hes doing a disservice by not acting on that.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Probably not going to like this one. The good news is nothing is official.

St George are snooping around Doorey and asking the question.
And it's not necessarily driven by Griffin, the new coach.
Rather his manager is gunning for him to consider the red and white as a better environment for a kid to learn.

Hope we can smooth this out before it gains legs. Kids just need to be loved a bit I think.

Let's hope this one doesn't eventuate.
signed until 2022

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read about andrew fifitsa feeling betrayed by being shipped to cronulla in this way.
even yesterdsy on the kennel i read a story abut maloney and moylans manager engineering a swap.
Wade rushton promised us either ponga or latrell when he had them in his tsable.

player managers dictate their careers more than you realise.

if tartak has a close relationship with the saints, anmd he thought it would help doorey, hes doing a disservice by not acting on that.
And didnt rushton dictate ponga and latrell well, wasnt he sacked by both ?