No Source Some good oil on Player management

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
One of his many alts isn't it?
Not one of my 'many' alts.
What alts you think I have and how much time u think I have between this forum, and I post a lot, and doing my tinder bitches?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How come you only reply to Nasheeds posts but never to anybody elses? While Nasheed never replies to you. Anyone else notice this?
Maroon dog and the chimpstere (before Youboiys chased him away) also copped it.

YB wants to be me, thought that was well known by now.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How come you only reply to Nasheeds posts but never to anybody elses? While Nasheed never replies to you. Anyone else notice this?
Cos they are the same clowns. When everyone cottoned on to it he started insulting nasheed in every post. I cant recall ever seeing nasheed respond either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cos they are the same clowns. When everyone cottoned on to it he started insulting nasheed in every post. I cant recall ever seeing nasheed respond either.
I'm not him. You might recall I was the one that started protesting his attempt to be me.
And I'm not a clown.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not one of my 'many' alts.
What alts you think I have and how much time u think I have between this forum, and I post a lot, and doing my tinder bitches?
I seem to remember you having an alt that you based overseas somewhere, only other guy I've heard talk about the mighty blue white and black.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I seem to remember you having an alt that you based overseas somewhere, only other guy I've heard talk about the mighty blue white and black.
Estonian puppi dog?
just a myth, but that was a great account. I'm livind that thread was deleted.
Gang of overseas dog supporters getting blind on vodka and going out and bashing eels supporters after the game.

That poster was no doubt for reral because he posted photos of news papers etc

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Estonian puppi dog?
just a myth, but that was a great account. I'm livind that thread was deleted.
Gang of overseas dog supporters getting blind on vodka and going out and bashing eels supporters after the game.

That poster was no doubt for reral because he posted photos of news papers etc
Your a good man, I enjoy your input immensely, even if I do take the Micky out of you sometimes.