some big hits this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sonny bills hit would have to be the best of the lot but timana tahu one was a beauty and hodges on turner knocking over the side line and standing over him looked good.

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah saw that was great, i wanna see a biff before this game ends :D

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In order...

Tahu V Anderson
Hodges V Turner
SBW V Dobson

Personally i see it that way cause SBW was big bloke on a little bloke. The other 2 were both backs so sort of makes em stand out

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
sonny bills hit would have to be the best of the lot but timana tahu one was a beauty and hodges on turner knocking over the side line and standing over him looked good.
That actually made me want to smack Hodges - his team was behind on the scoreboard, that was just him being arrogant. Stupid of King to react though. But Hodges is showing a bit more of his Roosters attitude of late, just a few stupid things creeping back into his attitude.

But the actual hit was good.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That actually made me want to smack Hodges - his team was behind on the scoreboard, that was just him being arrogant. Stupid of King to react though. But Hodges is showing a bit more of his Roosters attitude of late, just a few stupid things creeping back into his attitude.

Agree. I used to hate Hodges when he was at the Roosters, but he seemed to have got rid of the niggle and dirty **** out of his game. It was back today. That was a cheap shot on King.

Tahu's hit was a pearler. Hard to split his and Sonny's.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score

Big time, its becoming quite evident, maybe cause Lockyer and that are not there

But I was starting to like Hodges, I really thought he changed :o

I dont blame King though, he was sticking up for his teammate

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Big time, its becoming quite evident, maybe cause Lockyer and that are not there

But I was starting to like Hodges, I really thought he changed :o

I dont blame King though, he was sticking up for his teammate
I hate King and I totally blame him. :p The hit Hodges put on Turner was legal, arrogant but legal, and all he did was stand there, he didnt do anything cheap or illegal on Turner so there was no need for King to step in.

I think its just frustration with Hodges, he's been injured and then the whole team has and he has alot of pressure on him and such. Hope it doesnt continue.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I hate King and I totally blame him. :p The hit Hodges put on Turner was legal, arrogant but legal, and all he did was stand there, he didnt do anything cheap or illegal on Turner so there was no need for King to step in.

I think its just frustration with Hodges, he's been injured and then the whole team has and he has alot of pressure on him and such. Hope it doesnt continue.
Im not saying King jumped in cause it was illegal, but he cant let someone stand over his teammate like that.

I appluade Kingie :p

But did you see Thaiday flatten Lima LOL

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
No, I must have missed Thaiday's hit.

I still think King was stupid for stepping in when its not needed, but I'll agree to disagree about King then :p

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are yous talking about. saying it was arrogent of him. it was a good hit and nearly sent hi9m into the grand stand. and he stood over him with authority. great hit but wait till he comes up against the dogs. there wont be none of that stuff from him dogs will blow them off the park in a display better then they did wen we smacked them in 04

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
No, I must have missed Thaiday's hit.

I still think King was stupid for stepping in when its not needed, but I'll agree to disagree about King then :p
Fair enough :grinning:

The Thaiday hit happened straight after Lima took out Perry late, when Lima turned around Thaiday clotheslined him around the chest

hehe

Good old Sammy

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
what are yous talking about. saying it was arrogent of him. it was a good hit and nearly sent hi9m into the grand stand. and he stood over him with authority. great hit but wait till he comes up against the dogs. there wont be none of that stuff from him dogs will blow them off the park in a display better then they did wen we smacked them in 04
It was arrogant, theres no other way to explain it. Sure it was a great hit, but to stand over him like that was just arrogant, he could have just walked away and everyone would have still known it was a great hit.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you put a big hit on someone you let them know it. it is what the game is all about full body contact game. collisions happen all part of this great game we love.

just like guttenbiel on morely few yrs ago
or the one i hate to remember kidwell on mase

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
you put a big hit on someone you let them know it. it is what the game is all about full body contact game. collisions happen all part of this great game we love.
I never said there was anything wrong with the actual collision, I loved the way he charged over and knocked the crap out of Turner.

I just though it was arrogant that Hodges stood over him like that like he think's he's stop **** - arrogant and not needed in his game.

H

Haztrick

Hodges on on Turner was crap. Nothing in it at all and it looked very soft. I didn't get to see Tahu's :(

*Edit* I just saw Tahus.. My god... He has pulled off some beauties but that was amazing!

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tahu sonny and steve matai put the biggest hits on thiis year

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Tahu's was Massive. Havn't seen Sonny's yet.

WTF is wrong with you people? I love hodges attitude and arrogance. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.