Some are negatively spinning the Bulldogs' position, it's time for a little balance

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that just about sums it up.. It's all Des's fault and there's no hope for a premiership till at least 2020..ho hum

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You hate women though so hard to tell if this claim is valid.
HAHA fuck off :P

Go have a look at "his" Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/dc_klemmer/

Read the captions... everything is written in third person and referring to "so proud of 'my man'" or "our man".

I know someone that knows a fellow WAG (who knows her)... she is manipulative and controlling, and not many other WAGs liked/got along with her for that reason.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
HAHA fuck off :P

Go have a look at "his" Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/dc_klemmer/

Read the captions... everything is written in third person and referring to "so proud of 'my man'" or "our man".

I know someone that knows a fellow WAG (who knows her)... she is manipulative and controlling, and not many other WAGs liked/got along with her for that reason.
Wow, I'd thought he could actually land a good looking girl, without being a ball breaker control freak.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Personally I'm excited about the direction the Dogs are going. But hey, I've been around long enough to know that everything goes in waves. We're at a low point right now, but the fact we've gone back to our roots with a Bulldog administration, a Bulldog coach, and Bulldog values over time we'll get back up there.

Will we win it next year? No. Top 8. Maybe at a push. For me the long-term vision is the most important thing here and I do believe we're heading in the right direction and in the long-term we'll be back up there.
Very true Slovenia Steve. The only way to the top and to stay there permanently is a complete rebuild from the juniors all the way to first grade. Our club is very capable of being the powerhouse we once were. We have the resources, the coaching staff(not just Pay but all who are involved), strong support base, a rich leagues club and bulldog people on the board. Just requires a bit of patience people.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very true Slovenia Steve. The only way to the top and to stay there permanently is a complete rebuild from the juniors all the way to first grade. Our club is very capable of being the powerhouse we once were. We have the resources, the coaching staff(not just Pay but all who are involved), strong support base, a rich leagues club and bulldog people on the board. Just requires a bit of patience people.
Patience ... is that possible with our club ;)

From the outside it seems that the pieces are being put together for long-term success. As you say though, there needs to be patience as success isn't just about buying the best / most expensive players .... our recent recruitment is a testament to that.

It's about creating a culture all through the club, not just with the players but with everyone of all ages. Once we have that in place, then we can recruit players that suit our vision and values. Some of them, or even many, may not be who we as fans may want but we need to trust the men and ladies behind the scenes.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
To me there is NO difference between Klemmer & SBW.
Both are arseholes!
You’re kidding right. SBW wanted a release to earn more money, like double, no other reasons, so we said no. The NRL banned him from signing with another club, so he absconded to French rugby. I don’t see any similarity to Klemmer, he’s just guilty of being pussey whipped.

Go Dogs

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She must be a demon in the sack bro!!
They have been together since they were at least 16.

He wouldn't have knowledge of another woman to compare her to.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He obviously finds her attractive. Stop being a bunch of shit *****

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry Mrs Klemmer... you can't control this forum.

It's called showing a little respect... We were all cheering Klem only a few months ago and now we're bagging his misses because she's not a super model like the partners of Kennel members. Shit is low.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re kidding right. SBW wanted a release to earn more money, like double, no other reasons, so we said no. The NRL banned him from signing with another club, so he absconded to French rugby. I don’t see any similarity to Klemmer, he’s just guilty of being pussey whipped.

Go Dogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Isnt klemmer leaving for more money.......like double, any other reason is a load of bullshit. I see some similarity. Quite a lot actually.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Isnt klemmer leaving for more money.......like double, any other reason is a load of bullshit. I see some similarity. Quite a lot actually.
Nope, there are 2 years to go on his current contract and apparently he's on ~$800k for next year plus TPA's and I think the same the year after. After that he (and his agent) can negotiate upwards for his next contract. Reports were that Newcastle offered to get to him $4.6m for 4 years (inc TPA's). So for the next 2 years he might be ~$200k better off but after that he might be worse off. The early reports were talking "double", but that was compared to last year's contract (like a number of our players his contract was back ended). The excuse for wanting a release that he gave was "family reasons" involving a move north, not "I can earn more at Newcastle". Since he is estranged from "his family" (read his fathers press release) the assumption is it's his wife's family and he is being pussey whipped into leaving.

Go Dogs