Some are negatively spinning the Bulldogs' position, it's time for a little balance

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmers a beast.. was our player of the year..

And at 24years entering his prime for a prop.. what a massive loss it will be..

The Knights will be chuffed that they can sign our Australian prop mid contract..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wave goodbye???? Not without compensation. But this is not a perfect world and the Dogs recent history has us believing that it is only a question of time before we bend over again. Not happy Stuart :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You missed everything about his missus being the primary driver for him wanting to leave Sydney. She has a sister in Newcastle.

She controls him to the point the bloke can't even have his own social media accounts.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Stuart should be disclosing on his website he's a Dogs supporter.

This isn't exactly hard hitting "news". Sorry.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Always a good read Stuart.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stuart. A good summary of the past weeks posts on the kennel.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You missed everything about his missus being the primary driver for him wanting to leave Sydney. She has a sister in Newcastle.

She controls him to the point the bloke can't even have his own social media accounts.
Well maybe he should grow a pair

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If Klemmer wants to be a dog **** ... Then just fuck off already!! We don't want anyone who doesn't want to be here anymore.

Klemmer Fan boys: " oH bUt If SoMeOnE oFfErEd YoU MoRe MoNeY yOuD tAkE iT!!

Yeah but I'd still be a dog **** for accepting it too!!

I still think Dogs will win another premiership before Newcastle do anyway...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its not all negative at the Bulldogs theyve organised a McHappy day at the local Mcdonalds tomorrow..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally I'm excited about the direction the Dogs are going. But hey, I've been around long enough to know that everything goes in waves. We're at a low point right now, but the fact we've gone back to our roots with a Bulldog administration, a Bulldog coach, and Bulldog values over time we'll get back up there.

Will we win it next year? No. Top 8. Maybe at a push. For me the long-term vision is the most important thing here and I do believe we're heading in the right direction and in the long-term we'll be back up there.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally I'm excited about the direction the Dogs are going. But hey, I've been around long enough to know that everything goes in waves. We're at a low point right now, but the fact we've gone back to our roots with a Bulldog administration, a Bulldog coach, and Bulldog values over time we'll get back up there.

Will we win it next year? No. Top 8. Maybe at a push. For me the long-term vision is the most important thing here and I do believe we're heading in the right direction and in the long-term we'll be back up there.

A premiership window will open if we keep Lewis, Smith, Martin, Jackson, Elliott and co together and build around them.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A premiership window will open if we keep Lewis, Smith, Martin, Jackson, Elliott and co together and build around them.
To keep them we need to create an environment which everyone buys into ... meaning Klemmer really can't be here. Finding players who are prepared for the long-term is also difficult, as everyone these days is looking for short-term success (the rise of players breaking contracts being an example).

Are we in a position to win something in the short-team, no. But, the club knows this and is trying to make sure our foundations are solid and ready to build something big in the future.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still not convinced that Klemmer wants to leave, his wife may want to go to Newcastle, but Klemmer I’m not so sure.

Go Dogs

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

You hate women though so hard to tell if this claim is valid.