Opinion Sole positive - Haircuts

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see all the boys sporting respectable no-frills haircuts. Short back and sides all round, even a couple of prison camp style do’s from Jackson, Elliott, Hethro etc. No lairs in sight.

Literally the only positive I could see out there today. These performances would be 10x more unbearable if they were all wankers with shit haircuts.

Hopefully they keep this up next year even when they have better access to barber shops.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see all the boys sporting respectable no-frills haircuts. Short back and sides all round, even a couple of prison camp style do’s from Jackson, Elliott, Hethro etc. No lairs in sight.

Literally the only positive I could see out there today. These performances would be 10x more unbearable if they were all wankers with shit haircuts.

Hopefully they keep this up next year even when they have better access to barber shops.
Lol. Good stuff, only real talking Point.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well maybe they should look hard in the mirror and see if the NRL is for them instead of how their haircuts look like because it seems most of the players are very much into themselves

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I do have concerns over Schoupp’s rapidly advancing mullet, exacerbated by the shaved sides. Can only lead to a drop in form. The trip to Bondi must’ve hurt the hip pocket because surely that’s not deliberate :-).
359DCD84-5B14-4F7A-8624-1486924134C1.jpeg
90AC1E32-D57D-438B-9193-6AC79BDD00EF.jpeg